Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zappy Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Cute maternity clothes?
    I can't find any cute maternity clothes online. I don't live near a mall or anything. Im pretty young and don't have a LOT of money to spend.. does anyone know any good sights?
    Thanks
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 06:59 AM
    Are you at a point where maternity clothes are absolutely necessary? Many people wear regular clothes throughout their pregnancy. The baby-doll tops that are popular now work very well as maternity tops. You might be able to get by with just a few maternity pants, comfy... but not frumpy sweats, and some regular tops. Check out consignment shops too. Here are just a couple of sites where you might find something you like:

Kiki's Maternity Clothes - Trendy Maternity Clothing at Great Prices

Craving Style
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Mar 3, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Until the last month of my pregnancy I got away with long shirts and low cut jeans.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 3, 2008, 02:03 PM
    I had to get maternity clothes pretty early in my pregnancy. The difficult part about buying online is that just like "regular" clothes they all fit differently. Motherhood maternity has cute and affordable stuff. Target has a good selection of maternity wear as well as Old Navy. You could also try Gap Maternity. If you don't NEED new pants right now try investing in a bella band. It helps hold up your old pants and hides the bump from keeping them unbuttoned. Ingrid and Isabel's BellaBand

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was gone on maternity - employer not giving job back [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out if my sister has any rights to get her job back. She was gone on (unpaid) maternity leave. Her boss had told her she would get her job back afterwards, but now there is a new boss and she said she just hired 2 new employees so there is nothing open. Do they have to give...

Maternity rights [ 10 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me is it OK for my employer to ask me for an indication as to when I'm going back when my daughter is only 11 weeks old??

Clothes Washer out of 2 year storage, clothes are not smelling too good [ 6 Answers ]

I know this probably has something to do with water intake, I just wanted to get everyone's recommendations on this. I had my clothes washer in storage for a couple of years and it appeared that we didn't get all of the water out before we stored it. Now when we wash clothes, there is...

2nd mortgage and maternity leave [ 3 Answers ]

A few weeks ago, I filled out an application to borrow from the equity in my house. I wasn't approved at first, but then they did something they called a "reserve" plan, at which my interest rate was higher and then approved me. I am currently on maternity leave, but I go back on December 7th. My...

Back to work after maternity leave... [ 3 Answers ]

Please help - I am a new mum and have just gotten back to work after raising my daughter to 6 months. I loved ever minute of it and would love to be a full-time mum but we just can't afford it :(( I know so many others have gone through this and I really need help.My little girl goes to a...

View more questions Search