Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loteranger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Snowfall total in Rochester, NY on 4/10/72
    Hi,
    Could you please find out how much snow fell in Rochester, NY on April 10, 1972? Thank you.

The Loteranger
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Why can't you do the research yourself ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    why can't you do the research yourself ?
    Because they might not know how, and that may be the reason that they are using this site.

The following site has a really neat search function called "Detailed History and Climate (KROC)." Rochester, New York (14602) Conditions & Forecast : Weather Underground It is located about one-third that way down the left middle of the page. I did find the results for the date in question on it. You could do the same. It's easy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Total Confusion [ 7 Answers ]

Hey Folks, I met a girl online that lives on the other side of the country. We've met two times and every time we've seen each other it's been a wild and wonderful time. (Alot of sex -fyi-) She goes home eveytime with more and more feelings for me, and now we say we love each other. Two weeks ago...

Invoice total [ 4 Answers ]

Do you include shipping on your invoice total. Example: Quantity Unit Descrption Unit Price 150 ea. Calculator 10.63 150 ea. ...

Early lease termination in Rochester NY [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a student at RIT and signed a 1 year lease for an apt. (start of lease Sept.) after 5 months (early Feb) I informed the landlord that I had to move out giving 30 days notice. I moved to be closer to my parents as my father had a stroke, also am on intership in Buffalo NY. I moved...

Total cost [ 1 Answers ]

Harry's Seafood used high-low data from Juhe and July to determine its variable cost of $15 per unit. Additional info follows: Month -- Units Produced -- Total Costs June -- 2,000 -- $40,000 July -- 1,000 -- $25,000 If Harry produces 2,300 units in August,...

View more questions Search