Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0NEL0VEx3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 07:25 AM
    So overwhelmed by love & loyalty
    I have been with my current boyfriend on and off for about 5-6 years, it seems no matter how we break up or what happens, we always seem to somehow find ourselves together again. I'm 19 years old, and now I'm pregnant. We have been looking for places to move in together and he tells me how lost he would be without me, however recently he cheated on me and I found out by looking through his cell phone. He is not anymore, and swore he never would again, but every time I try to look through his phone it turns into a huge argument and he always gets it away from me. Also, when we're sleeping he locks it, although I usually figure out the password, and since he cheated I haven't really found anything else, but I'm just so worried about it. I think that this could end us, and I really don't want that to happen, but I don't know what to do. It's really the only thing we fight about, but he gets so mad about it and I just don't understand.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 3, 2008, 06:45 AM
    "Honey, I know it gets you mad, but I've decided to forgive you for the infedility and make a go of it with you, but I need some things from you back so I can work on the trust thing. It's going to take time.

"Until then, I need you to be willing to give me 100% access to your email and cell phone, etc. Just like I'm willing to give you access to mine, always. I absolutely need this from you. I care so much about you I want trust to be coming back full force, but I need to be able to verify.

"I know it feels like an invasion of privacy, but I hope you understand the affair you had was an invasion into mine. Even if this angers you, I know you understand, too.

"I forgive you for what happened, but I can't stay with you long-term and to get trust back will mean we'll need to have open access to our communications tools for quite some time.

"Think about it and let me know, so I'll know if we're going to be able to stay together. Even if you decide you can't do this for me, I forgive you anyway. But I won't be able to stay with you, even though I won't be mad anymore."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loyalty in hamlet [ 2 Answers ]

Heyyyy! I need help with coming up with a solid thesis statement for an essay about loyalt in hamlet. It cannot be something too obvious or in other words boring.

A terrible event that has changed our relationship && love [ 1 Answers ]

I am a teenage girl and my boyfriend is 17 and we have been going out for about 6 months and are both very much in love for the first time he is the first guy I have ever loved and I am the only girl he has ever loved this much. We recently about a month ago had a fall out because of problems he...

Feeling overwhelmed [ 5 Answers ]

:( have you ever had one of those days? The x-husband & x-mother-in-law showed up at my work today to drop something off. He was upset I didn't bring our daughter over to his mothers last night for trick or treating. He had to ask in front of her why I didn't. He just has this ora about him...

View more questions Search