Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Richmain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 10:32 PM
    SMC ceiling fan capacitor
    I need to know where to obtain a replacement three lead 2.5+4uF capacitor for a model X42M-ML SMC ceiling fan in South Africa or on the internet.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2008, 11:51 AM
    CeilingFanParts.com Home

Or direct from SMC:

Smc.com.hk

Ceiling fan parts - Ceiling Fans N More
    sonny1972 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmain
    I need to know where to obtain a replacement three lead 2.5+4uF capacitor for a model X42M-ML SMC ceiling fan in South Africa or on the internet.
    I have about 1000 of them. I fgix fans
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Do you have a website?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capacitor on a ceiling fan [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everybody. Newbie on this forum. My ceiling fan is out of order due to capacitor burnout. It is 2.25 MFD. Even when it was working fine, I felt it was not running at full RPM revolutions per minute. My friend suggested that replacing old capacitor with 4 MFD will help resolve RPM...

SMC Ceiling Fan , mounting barcket required [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I order a mounting bracket for my SMC Ceiling Fan model CMQ42-TL Thanks:D

Ceiling Fan Capacitor [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Pasadena ceiling fan that started sparking from the light sockets. The fixture sockets and wiring ring out OK and my guess is that the capacitor has an internal problem. It is a 4-wire cap with the blue (light wire) supplying the light fixture. The original is a 3.5uf, 4 uf, 4.5 uf and...

Ceiling fan capacitor [ 1 Answers ]

The fan is a Hunter. In the housing holding the pull chain is a 5-wire capacitor. I bought a pull chain switch 5-8 wire switch with a capacitors in it, brand Harbor Breeze. Will this replacement switch work if the capacitor in it is bad. Or where might I buy a capacitor for it. The capacitor is...

SMC Ceiling Fan [ 4 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan. The logo on the pull cord of the switch says SMC I need to replace the 2-wire switch that controls the light. Where do I find the part? John

View more questions Search