Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rummage Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2006, 09:57 PM
    Adult Sites filter?
    Hi-
    I'm using 98SE--For some reason, I can't get an adult site I used to get-How do I turn on
    That filter that allows adult sites? Thanks--
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2006, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummage
    Hi-
    I'm using 98SE--For some reason, I can't get an adult site I used to get-How do I turn on
    that filter that allows adult sites?? Thanks--

Actually adult sites come without any filter, if you have a filter turned on it will keep you from getting them.

Some filters after they are installed can not be overridden but would have to be uninstalled.

So what type of filters do you have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Filter [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, After replacing my less than four year old water heater due to build up of crud I was wondering if there is a filter I can put on after the HWH to catch any crud that may slip through. My wife was complaining about pieces of rock in the water when she was taking a hot bath so I...

Nikon FM10 Filter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a nikon FM10 and I want to buy a polarizing filter.. which one should I use?

Whole House water filter [ 2 Answers ]

This past weekend I replaced my old water softener with a new one. While looking at the different models at Lowe's, I also noticed that they recommend a whole house water filter as a "pre-filter". As long as I was replacing the water softener, I figured I might as well add the filter. While I...

Placement of Whole-house Filter [ 4 Answers ]

I am planning to install a new pressure tank and water softener in my 25 year old home with copper pipes. We are on a private septic system and submersible pump well with fairly hard water. I have always been reluctant to install a water softener but removing the rust stains and scale from our...

View more questions Search