Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leo251091 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Accidental uninstall
    Well I have accidentally uninstall my Microsoft office I would like to know how can I reinstall it back into my computer
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Break out your Office CD and reinstall it using the same CD key.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accidental Inhale of compressed air [ 2 Answers ]

Hello guys, I feel so stupid right now but I was sitting on the computer and I was VERY bored so I sprayed some compressed air (the kind you use to clean computers out with) into a plastic gatorade bottle and I smelled it a couple of times to see if it had a smell. Then common sense kicked in and I...

Uninstall windows xp [ 4 Answers ]

I was trying to upgrade my windows 98 with windows xp but instead of upgrade I got a whole new windows xp program. Now the systems telling me I have little disk space and to delete unused files but, when I try this it tells me I don't have enough disk space to perform the task. SOMEONE OUT THERE...

Uninstall software [ 9 Answers ]

I cannot seem to uninstall a program called DVD2SVCD. There is no uninstall file and the control panel "add/remove " reads "can't open install.log". I searched the directory and the install.log file does not exist. I then downloaded the program and reinstalled it. This time I did not allow it to...

Uninstall [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to uninstall a program but this message appeared on after confirming deletion.. "unable to locate the installation log file C/:program files blah blah... Uninstallation will not continue. What could be the problem? Anyone help please~ ;)

View more questions Search