Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Feb 29, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Hot Gaming Desktop
    Two questions.

1. If you had $2K to build/buy a hot gaming computer, how would you distribute the money? What % on the video card? What % on memory? Etc.

2. Which is better: desktop gaming or video console gaming?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 08:34 PM
    For that much money, you get both - computer and console
    A PC won't play all the games as consoles obviously and the game console will give you a great variety of games pc's won't play
    If your main concern is gaming, go with the console, but the games aren't cheap
    For a gaming PC, consider which OS you would want, Vista or XP and is this only for games or games and everyday computing
    Here is a link with some gaming pc's, their specs and prices to give you an idea what they are going for
    Custom Built Gaming Computer System, Custom Business Computers, Gaming PC, Custom Gaming PC, Custom Desktop Computers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gaming computers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi What's the better computer for World of Warcraft? A MAC computer or a PC?

Gaming error [ 1 Answers ]

I've got this new game Hunting Unlimited 4 and after the setup and everything I try to start the game and it comes up with a error saying something about prism3d.exe

Online gaming [ 10 Answers ]

Just so I'm aware Between myself and my son we enjoy online gaming and I was wondering if there are any games that cost money to play?

View more questions Search