Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laFemme Posts: 11, Reputation: 5

Feb 23, 2008, 08:54 PM
    How do I make my fonts in my computer smaller? Its taking up all my screen...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 29, 2008, 07:28 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Are you referring to Internet Explorer or Windows or what?
    dcicchel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 03:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laFemme
    how do i make my fonts in my computer smaller? its taking up all my screen....
    In your browser, in the bar at the top of the screen, click View then click Text Size. Experiment with text sizes until you are happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my pores smaller? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have had this problems since I can remember and thought I would see if anyone had some advice :) I have clear skin, of course the occasional pimple here and there, but otherwise fine. But I have always had HUGE pores! On my nose, cheek area around nose, and chin my pores are huge! When I am...

Smaller Orbit [ 5 Answers ]

Suppose the Orbit of the Earth Were 5% Smaller (a = 0.95 au) than it is today (a = 1.0 au). What would happen??

Smaller Orbit [ 2 Answers ]

Suppose the Orbit of the Earth Were 5% Smaller (a = 0.95 au) than it is today (a = 1.0 au). What would happen??

Screen size become smaller [ 1 Answers ]

Why screen size become smaller after I adust it?

Is it possible that my bladder got smaller [ 10 Answers ]

So I've noticed that for the last couple weeks I've been peeing like crazy. I don't drink as much water anymore cause if I do I wouldn't leave the restroom. I used to pee about 4-5 times a day and it was larger amounts. Now I pee about ever hour and it's smaller amounts. It does not hurt when I...

View more questions Search