Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bala1114 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 11:10 PM
    How to remove rvhost
    Hello!
    I need know to how to avoid the message dialog "Make sure rvhost.exe...." during bootup in winxp... help in this regard
    Zaithe Posts: 99, Reputation: 4

Feb 29, 2008, 01:52 AM
    1- open "Run" from start and write "msconfig" in it. Press Enter.
    2-In Msconfig window click on the startup tab and uncheck/disable the startup entry for "rvhost.exe".click OK and restart .
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Mar 6, 2008, 03:39 AM
    Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
    Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Run the anti spyware remove programs spybot Spybot search and destroy spyware and popups and superantispyware SUPERAntiSpyware Home Edition (free version) to get rid of the nasties

Run a complete scan with free curing utility Dr.Web CureIt!
    Dr.Web CureIt!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2008, 03:46 AM
    In addition to the other fine answers that you have been given, you might also want to click on the links on the bottom of this page to questions that have been similar to yours to see what the answers have been.
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 03:41 AM

Open the task manager and select the process tab then delete the
    Rvhost.exe
    To remove this error follow these steps:
    Start - run - msconfig - startup - disable the rvhost.exe" entry - OK and reboot your computer then scan with good anti virus after updating and anti spyware tool.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove RVHOST.EXE malware ? [ 15 Answers ]

Does anyone have idea about the RVHOST.EXE malware, and how to remove this permanently, or Patch the OS in order not to get infected again in future? Mcafee version 8.0 + Antispyware + Patch 14 cannot remove this malware :o :o The only software that can remove this is PREVX, but it's a trial...

How to remove rvhost.exe warning [ 5 Answers ]

When I start my notebook, I get the message Windows cannot find rvhost.exe. Make sure you type the name correctly and try again. If I click OK to proceed, I have problem saving files and retrieving files. It takes a long time for the process to be complete. In certain cases, my system will...

How to remove warning "rvhost.exe" [ 2 Answers ]

Each time the computer start up, warning appear windows annot find the rvhost.exe. What type of virus is this. How to remove it. Now I'm using avira and can't detect it

Cannot remove can't find RVHOST.exe in windows start up [ 1 Answers ]

I can't find rvhostp.exe in msconfig. How to remove "Windows cannot find 'RVHOST.exe."Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the start button, and then click search." in windows start up?

Add/Remove Programs doesn't have REMOVE option [ 4 Answers ]

In Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP Home, some of the programs do not have the REMOVE button below them. WHY not? How do I remove programs from the Add or Remove Function, when it displays the program, but when I highlight it, it doesn't give the option to REMOVE it?

View more questions Search