Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Bf wants me to show him I love him
    K so my boyfriend wants me to show him that I love him but I don't get how I can w/out taking it overboard
    fixitmom Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 06:26 PM
    You must respect yourself and your body. Guys will say just about anything to get what they want. Your still very young and should really stand your ground and wait a while. If he really loves you he will respect your decision and if not well there are lots more were he came from.
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 06:29 PM
    He doesn't want sex from them to show him I love him he just wants me to show him how much I love him and I don't get what he means by that
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 28, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Ask him what he expects. Obviously he's being a bit vague.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keep NC? Or show her your ok-but still love her/support her? [ 4 Answers ]

Thanks to those who responded to my earlier thread. Refer to it if you need to know the details. I love this girl, not only from a girlfriend perspective but best friend as well. 4 years, seeing each other nearly everyday, or speaking- supporting and everything it is very tough to not speak to...

How do I show him I love him? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! Me and my boyfriend are both sophmores in high school. We've been dating for 1 yr 3 months and 5 days (dont think its weird that I know the exact length, I have a weird clock thing that says) Anyway, I want to give him a gift! Or do something special for him! Im not broke but I don't want...

How can I show him how much I love him [ 13 Answers ]

We're not married (yet) but I did not know where else to post. We are engaged :D Well my guy has been there for me through it all! He is sooo sweet, no matter how badly I screw up with things he's always there to make me smile. I just recently lost my job and he has gotten a second job, no...

How to show a girl that you love them [ 3 Answers ]

I love this girl and she tells me she love me to but it seems like you tries to avoid me by not answering her phone and she never wants to see me what do I do to make her feel what I feel

For love or show? [ 13 Answers ]

I was recently hurt severely by a man... who claimed to love me, but in essence, never had time for me. He moved over a year ago... but is always trying to come back... Never has. Something always comes up. Friends followed him to his present location... one in particular... female. He claims...

View more questions Search