Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skumarvelu Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Feb 28, 2008, 05:35 PM
    How to avoid pregnancy and having satisfaction without condoms
    How to avoid pregnancy and having satisfaction without condoms.
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Um birth control works but it is not 100% and does not protect against stds or nothing but most of them are 99 % accurate hope this helped
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Feb 28, 2008, 05:52 PM
    They only way to "avoid" pregnancy is to not have sex. There is no type of birth control that is 100% accurate. If you don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Get the boyfriend "fixed" snip, snip

There is no 100 percent method, ask the several experts on here that have babies while on birth control.
    The right condom does not have that much effect on satisfaction, but even condoms should be combined with another method for safety
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 08:37 PM
    There are many " natural planning "methods out there, but honestly, "natural planning" is just another way of saying " nature does the planning, not you". In other words, it works for some people, but they got lucky, and many people find themselves pregnant. The plain and simple facts are, if you have sex, you run the risk of pregnancy. No birth control is 100%, and using planning methods just don't work most times. You have to know EXACTLY when you ovulate, and Imean exactly, not just an average estimate.Every woman ovulates at different times, and unless you are charting, temping, checking your cervical mucus, and have it down to an exact science, then you won't know. ALSO, just because its been the same for the last several cycles, doesn't me your ovulation timing won't change the next time around, or the next. Your body is a mystery, nothing is predictable, but change. Also sperm can live inside a woman for up to one week. I know that it can be difficult to keep using condoms, it doesn't always give the same sensations as if you are using nothing. But, if you do your research, and try out the many different variations, you probably will find one that you like. Using condoms every time takes a lot of will power and determination, if you don't have it, find a different form of control, unless you want to find yourself pregnant. Even when using condoms, they should always be coupled with a secondary form of birth control. And honestly, if you are not willing to face the risks with having sex, you need to stop having it. You can't have the fun, without the responsibility that follows.
    skumarvelu Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Feb 29, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Hi thanks,

Hi mr mjl what about yourself??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 29, 2008, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skumarvelu
    hi thanks,

hi mr mjl what abt urself ???
    What does this mean please?

What about her?

I will reiterate what everyone else has said. As a labor and delivery nurse intern I can tell you that the only way to avoid pregnancy 100% is abstinence. I see many women on a daily basis who were using "protection" or birth control, and a few hours later, I deliver their babies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Condoms and std [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this website. I'm 18 and a virgin (yeah that's right a virgin)and I was wondering if your partners has an std and shows symptoms like warts or something is it possible to get that std if you use a condome? And is it okay to double condoms so if one breaks you still have the other?just...

No satisfaction [ 3 Answers ]

:cool: Im 21 have a boyfriend who does not know I fake, sex is OK but just starts to hurt after a while I am really attracted to him I don't think its his problem it is me I've never climaxed before with any other partner, not even when masterbating it feels OK but I just get bored after a while...

Judgement and Satisfaction [ 3 Answers ]

My son recently had his checking account garnished as the result of a judgement. He has since contacted a lawyer, has settled and received a satisfaction piece. Where does he go from here? Does he have to notify his bank, credit agencies, others? If so, how does he do it? Thanks, Joe

Facial satisfaction [ 4 Answers ]

I'm studying for a dissertation looking into facial satisfaction compared with body satisfaction within 2 groups. Those likely to suffer with eating disorders and those not likely. I'm not having much luck with finding information about this topic any help?

View more questions Search