Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muse003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Stuck string on ceiling fan/light combo light side
    I have a ceiling fan/single light combo, and the pull string to switch on the light is stuck... How do I dismantle the light fixture part to get at the string?. Will I need to replace anything inside?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Yes, the pullchain. It's really easy.

Ceiling fan pull chain replacement and repair - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay ceiling fan/light stuck on [ 7 Answers ]

A recently remodeled home I just purchased has a Hampton Bay ceiling fan and light that is controlled only by remote -- no pullchains and no wall switch. It's been acting strange, with the lights coming on and off without anyone touching the remote, for the last couple of days. Then tonight it...

Installation of fan/light combo [ 2 Answers ]

I have a habor breeze fan/light combo model # m052db5lk, but I do not have the instuctions on how to install it. I have a red wire, black wire, and a white wire coming out of my ceiling. I have two switches that operate this circuit. I just don't know which wires from the fan/light goes to what?...

Installing a light kit on a ceiling fan where a switch enables both fan and light [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with three wires emerging from the top: white, black, red, and green. Presently the white, black, and green are hooked up to a switch and the fan works fine. The red is capped. The fan also has a chain which I intend on keeping on the medium setting indefinitely. ...

String stuck in ceiling fan? [ 5 Answers ]

My son's balloon got caught up in the ceiling fan. After the balloon was remove there is still some string left, but its too short to turn/twist to get out. I'm afraid if I turn it on it might break the fan or worst, the friction might start a spark. How do I get it out? Call an electrical or...

220v Ceiling fan/light combo for europe [ 2 Answers ]

I need a 220v ceiling fan/light combo fixture to take to Europe. ( hard to find where I go ) Any suggestions where to buy one in the States? :cool:

View more questions Search