Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maritzad7427 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Marriage fraud
    How do I report someone that is committing immifration marriage fraud?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Feb 28, 2008, 12:20 PM
    You have to contact the US Department of State.

Immigration Fraud Investigation
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2008, 01:00 PM
    I don't know how to post a site but what you posted is a single Immigration Fraud Case - the home page is U.S. Department of State.

What Immigration marriage fraud is being committed?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Feb 28, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Sorry JudyKayTee, I posted that link in error. I just assumed that maritzad7427 knew someone that was getting married to get their papers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do about my marriage [ 13 Answers ]

Please help me!! My husband I started fighting about one month ago.. another argument about how he treats my daughter (no patience). This continued with me giving him the silent treatment (usually lasts about a week) I know that's immature but I always hope he will see how mad it makes me. Instead...

Complications with my marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I need help! Well to start things off, I'm in the Marine Corps and I was stationed in Okinawa Japan for the past 2 years, and I've been married for 8 months, and I'm 21 years of age. I was dating a very nice, beautiful, christian girl before I went over there. When I got there, I...

Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend had just been refused entry into the UK from Trinidad. The Immigration are not staified about her intension because she had her CV, College cert. with her. We have been dating for over a year. Can She appeal against the decision? Also what are the legal requirements to get married in...

Marriage or De Facto? [ 16 Answers ]

Just wanted to understand a bit, why do people get married. Don't take this as a cheap childish question but I have given it some thought. Why not just live together, be together, but not marry. Marriage is like a big burden, forcing you to stay with the person you love. I know, people will...

Intercultural marriage [ 2 Answers ]

I married an Indonesian man in May 2002Someone please tell me something about Indonesian men and how they approach marriage. After only 7 months, I am ready to file for divorce.He came into my home and immediately started throwing things out.Things I have had for over 20 yrs.He checks on my phone...

View more questions Search