Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ben1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Acting in film
    Hey I'm glad to whoever cares enough to post their opinion here, I have got one year of high-school left and I want to do nothing more than act. My parents are both actors and my older sister is too however my entire family revolves around theatre, the problem is that I am not as interested in theatre as I am in film acting. Anybody have any ideas about possible schools and universities that teach acting specialized for film and television which aren't in America as that is too expensive?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 28, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Ucla

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Acting [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me. At the moment I'm studying computers but for the last 4-5 months I have been really interested in becoming an actor. Where I live there isn't many acting classes, I don't no what to do. How do I get into the business? I have no experience in...

Film acting [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to be a film actor in future, because am blessed with the skills and mind. My problem is that can I join the american film industry to act also there with my skills and proferssion

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

View more questions Search