Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankh1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 08:37 AM
    Dance video
    Are there any sites that I can see dance instruction videos?
    squeaks77 Posts: 113, Reputation: 19
    -

Feb 28, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by frankh1
    Are there any sites that i can see dance instruction videos?
    YouTube.com has a lot of dance instruction! It's usually in bits and pieces, not full videos, and some of the instruction is from regular people instead of professional dancers, but the information is there. And a lot of professional dance instruction videos have previews on YouTube so you can check them out before buying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dance Studios - more empahsis on dance or business [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding dance studios. I would like a sincere answer from someone who either owns or knows someone well who does own their own dance studio. It has been my experience that studios will put more emphasis on business rather than dance. The reason for this is I have seen good...

What dance dance revolutiondo I buy for PS2. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: there are so many different dance dance revolutions for ps2 that I don't now what one to buy?I want to know witch one is the best.

Video and sound on my iPod video [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I got an iPod nano for Christmas and I can put videos on it but there is no sound to the videos. Got any anwers?

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

View more questions Search