Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 28, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Be careful what you say
    Jack decided to go skiing with his buddy, Bob. They loaded up Jack’s mini van and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. They pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

"I realize it’s terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I’m recently widowed," she explained. "I’m afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house."
    "Don’t worry," Jack said. "We’ll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we’ll be gone at first light."
    The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night. Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way.
    They enjoyed a great weekend of skiing.
    About nine months later, Jack got an unexpected letter from an attorney.
    It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the ski weekend.
    He dropped in on his friend Bob and asked, "Bob, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our ski holiday up North?"
    "Yes, I do."
    "Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?"
    "Yes," Bob said, a little embarrassed about being found out. "I have to admit that I did."
    "And did you happen to use my name instead of telling her your name?"
    Bob’s face turned red and he said, "Yeah, sorry, buddy. I’m afraid I did. Why do you ask?"
    "She just died and left me everything."
    (And you thought the ending would be different, didn’t you?)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 28, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Love it. And you're I right, I thought the ending would be different.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Brilliant, a happy ending for all,lol
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Got to love Karma :-)
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 28, 2008, 05:51 PM
    Wow.. Good for Jack but you wouldn't happen to have Bob's number, would you?:D
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Mar 22, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Ha Ha yes the ending was a throw...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2008 Tax Filing: L-1 Visa for first time, what should I be careful of? [ 1 Answers ]

I will be filing tax for 2008 being on L-1 visa for first time and I would like to ask for help. 1. Do you recommend that I use software filing (ie. Taxcut) or use tax consultant in person? - If I should use a tax consultant, can you tell me what are my advantages are? 2. Is there anything...

Be careful what you ask for [ 5 Answers ]

A woman is standing nude looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.' He never heard the shot...

The Pet Store( careful what you pay For) [ 2 Answers ]

A woman went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a large, beautiful parrot.. There was a sign on the cage that said $50. "Why so little," she asked the pet store owner. The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a house of prostitution...

This guy is too careful! [ 5 Answers ]

So I've been talking to this guy; we really connected on a lot of different levels; good conversations; had a lot in common we even started making thots about travelling and things. He said he was really into me. We flirted over the phone like crazy and he wanted to meet up.. he gave me the idea...

View more questions Search