Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anabeth7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Part time resident ky but all work in Ohio
    I lived in Ohio and had 3 jobs between January 2007 and may 2007 then I moved to ky and work in Ohio from June 2007 to December 2007. How do I file taxes for this? I'm single no kids no write offs just the 4 different jobs in Ohio but have lived in ky for half the time.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 01:42 PM
    You need to file part-year returns for both Ohio and Kentucky.

If you have not already done so, get help from a tax pro.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

North Carolina Non-Resident Vs Part-time resident [ 2 Answers ]

We purchased a second home in North Carolina in July. I stayed a week in NC and went back to my main home in Florida. In September I put our condo in Florida for sale. At the end of September I got a job in NC. I quite my job in Florida and start working in NC end of September. Our condo sold...

Non resident or part time resident of Mass. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in Massachusetts from 23 August till 31 December 2006, as a F1 student , so am I a non resident or a part time resident or both. Please answer me if you have any idea. Thanks

Resident / Part-time resident -L1B [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have L1B Visa valid from 31st March 2006. I arrived in the USA in May end and have been here since then. Marital Status : Single I have a couple of questions: 1) My Status Resident / part time resident ? 2) What is the effect of this status on Tax computation? 3) Do I need to...

Part time resident or dual resident [ 1 Answers ]

In May of 2006, my then fiancée (now wife) and I moved from New Jersey to Pennsylvania. She changed her residency to Pennsylvania, however because of my work in NJ, I continued to maintain my apartment and residency status in NJ. We got married in July and now we are planning to file our federal...

Part time resident or non-resident for state tax form? [ 3 Answers ]

:( hi, I was on F1 visa in Texas till the month of September. Then moved to North carolina in October to work on OPT till December. So I am still eligible to fill the 1040NR-EZ form. But my confusion is the state tax form since for Texas I did not have to fill one. And now in the D400 state tax...

View more questions Search