Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Feb 28, 2008, 07:11 AM
    Things to do/see in Las Vegas
    I'm going to Las Vegas in a few days, and I'll be there for almost a week. Does anyone have suggestions for cool shows or things to go see while I'm there?

Check out some similar questions!

Las Vegas Democratic debate. [ 6 Answers ]

The recent Democratic debate, held in Las Vegas, provided little action with exception of the first fifteen minutes in which Obama came out on the offensive and Hillary Clinton returned fire making Obama appear sheepishly at a loss. Personally I disagreed on a fair portion of the issues with the...

Las Vegas, NV Tenant Rights [ 2 Answers ]

Renting Townhouse, Neighbors have music coming through walls, A.M. & P.M. have reported to office manager, security, and metro. What are my options as a tenant, and can I get rent deductions? Office has informed me they are evicting my neighbors, however it has been a month and a half and nothing...

Driving from San Francisco to Las Vegas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, We are planning a 3 centre holiday for next year, driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco, then San Francisco to Las Vegas, then back to Los Angeles. We want to drive from SF to LV via Death Valley, but maps say that this is one hell of a drive, and we had hoped we could do it in...

Las Vegas hotel with big bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me... I'm looking for a hotel in las vegas in which in the bathroom the bathtub is extra large. But I don't want to spend a huge amount of money. I've never been there and I'm starting to plan my wedding so any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Luxor Tower Room Las Vegas, NV [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever stayed in a tower room at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas? If so, I am interested in knowing if your room had a good view. I have stayed in a pyramid room there with a terrible view and a pyramid suite with a great view, but am considering a tower room for an upcoming trip with a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.