Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saipajay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Knowledge city
    What is the divine name in sanskrit you can provide for our project of knowledge city,

Give some names which could suite the knowledge,divine , spiritual, etc..
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Feb 28, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by saipajay
    what is the divine name in sanskrit you can provide for our project of knowledge city,

give some names which could suite the knowledge,divine , spritual, etc..
    knowledge city = ज्ञाननगर

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Judgement with no knowledge [ 2 Answers ]

I had no idea, but I have a judgement against me. My bank sent me a copy and has withdrawn close to a thousand dollars from my account. I have a few days to send an exemption notice to prevent them from paying who ever the creditor was. Should I pay and then figure out a lawyer or should I find a...

Lien without knowledge [ 3 Answers ]

I recently received a copy of my credit report, something I have never done in the past, and found that a lien was filed in May of 1997 with our local common pleas court, with a court case number. I have no idea what this is - can a court case against me take place without my knowledge? Thank you!

Tree of Knowledge [ 14 Answers ]

It tells us in the Bible that God is not one who tempts us. He may allow us to be tested but doesn't tempt us. My question is this: Why did God put the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden? I understand the effects of it and why they were kicked out for their rebellion, but what are some plausible...

Judgement without knowledge [ 4 Answers ]

A judgement has my bank account frozen. Apparently the credit card company sued me after I moved and sent notices to my old address for 4 years. The debt collectors/bottom feeders told me the credit card company sent me a settlement offer in October 2006 to my old address. I never received any...

Asking for knowledge! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi thank you so much that U answered my quseting. So I have other questions hope I get answer to them. 1\ What is the advantage of using a low pressure switch to control Compressor operation? 2\ What should I do to set low pressure swith in order to maintain A cabint...

View more questions Search