Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JrMizz1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 01:26 AM
    What to think?
    My period is 6 days late. I use the nuva ring and take it out on sundays, my period ALWAYS has come the following Friday (for the last 3 years). Now it is the next Thursday... I put a new ring in on Sunday but I wounder if I should take it out. I took 3 hpt's (all dif brands) and all have come out negavtive. I don't know what to do.
    jp1 Posts: 49, Reputation: 6

Mar 5, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Did you get your period??
    jp1 Posts: 49, Reputation: 6

Mar 5, 2008, 04:21 PM
    If not;;;
    I take it you've had unpretected sex.
    Have you been under any stress latley? Sometimes that causes late periods
    Just because apregnancy test is negative doesn't meen its right [its only bin 2weeks if you've not got it yet] go to your doctors they have better tests they have 1s were they can tell after aweek if you've missed your period
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 6, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Hpt's often times won't show a positive result if you are pregnant until you are 7-10 days late for your priod, or more. I would wait another 4 days and test again w/ first morning urine. In the meantime it would probably be a good idea to remove the ring until you know for sure if you are pregnant or not. In the mean time make sure you use protection during intercourse. If you still get a negative and no period test again in a week. You could also get a blood test from your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search