Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aah0317 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Baby might be born on Feb 29th
    This is funny because I don't know what I'm going to do if this happen. If my baby is born on the 29th of February what am I suppose to do for my baby's first birthday next year?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Have it on the 28th or Mar 1
    An old friend of mine was born on the 29th. That was what he did and he felt like his birthday was rather unique only being every so many years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

29th feb it's a leap year [ 17 Answers ]

How many of you have proposed or been proposed to on the 29th of feb? I did it 3 leap years ago and he said yes ;)

Does the father have rights before the baby is born even though I'm under age? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay my name is Anastasia and I'm 17 and pregnant and my boyfriend is the father who is 18. My parents didn't press charges or anything because they really cant. But they won't let me see him or anything. Even thought I'm underage does he still have rights before the baby iis born to see me and...

Supporting father of baby about to be born [ 4 Answers ]

I am almost nine months pregnant and the father is living with me. I have been supporting him for 7 months because he keeps promising to get some income. He does not seem to be trying very hard. He also is verbally abusive and threatens to leave me and never speak to me again if I don't keep paying...

H1B, with wife on H4 and one new born baby in US [ 3 Answers ]

I was on H1B since 2005 Oct. and got married in the same month, my wife came joining me from China in 2005 Dec and since then we haven't leave the states. My baby was born in 2006 Oct. and is almost 3 month old. Last year when I file 2005 Tax return I applied and received the Tax ID for my wife...

View more questions Search