Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hodgsond Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 04:03 PM
    DVD-PVR Satellite receiver-TV-wireless headset
    I have a Philips HD TV, a Samsung DVD Recorder, Bell Express Vu-PVR and a Sony wireless headset. I have everything working I (at least it appears to be ) except when I plug in the wireless headset, I either get sound on DVD only, Sound on TV only or both. Any suggestions on setup.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Sound on TV only should be OK as everything (DVD, SAT,. ) all go to TV.
    The TV may have an audio out, and in Menu, be Fixed or Varible with volume control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to hook up a dvd player to a dish satellite receiver [ 6 Answers ]

I am wanting to know how to hookup a dvd player to a dish satellite receiver Thank you in advance

Wireless Headset Causes Headaches! [ 9 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Micro$oft xbox 360 wireless headset used for online voice communication. The headset is specified as 2.4GHz. Since I have purchased this product (Jan.1st).. I have been experiencing deep headaches and pains at the base of my head. As I do not usually suffer from headaches...

How do I hook up a PVR/DVR to a coolsat receiver [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a LCD HD TV and am in the process of hooking it up to a Coolsat receiver and would ideally like to have DVR/PVR capability too. So can anyone let me know the choices of equipment that I need to buy that work with this setup? The coolsat is a coolsat 5000 but I might upgrade it to...

Wireless headset , not phone use [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to use a wireless headset to create documents with speech recognition software. I understand bluetooth communicates with a phone. What equipment should I use for the computer mic jack only ?

View more questions Search