Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirlmaria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Is he the lad I've been waiting 4?
    :confused: I just want to say I met this lad phil about 5 days ago and I just want to no if he's the right lad for me if he's going to dump me or cheat on me or are we going to be together forever I just want to know if he's the one I've been waiting for does he lie in my future or have I made a mistake?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Feb 27, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Maybe you should go to a fortune teller because I doubt anyone here can answer that seeing as we don't know you or him.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 28, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Hehe, well, he may be the guy for you, but you sound a little scary. I might suggest to him you're NOT the girl for him.

Within 5 days of meeting a guy you're fretting over whether you'll be together forever? And posting internet queries to strangers in hopes that we'll tell you it's "meant to be."

Oh my, tell him I said, "Run!"

Or, better, just calm down and spend a year getting to know this guy. There is absolutely no rush to this stuff. It should be fun! Let it be.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2008, 03:14 PM
    This is relationships, not psychics. More info for us ordinary mortals please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sad and lonely lad [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am a 35 year old male me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up ,she said wants her space ,she is in college now she is also seeing other people but she also tells me me on a basis that she loves me,but wants to see other men she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me, I go to...

Its this lad [ 6 Answers ]

This lad called kyle says he loves me but he is always around other girls the all flirt with him trying to get me jelous and it works I try and ignore it but I can't its so hard they call me a slag because he loves me and not them so its like I'm being bulled by them but its not my falt I won't to...

Would this turn a lad off? [ 6 Answers ]

Would it turn a lad off if they met a girl that was a virgin and has never been in a relationship before, didn't know what half the sex talk meant, didn't know how to carry out a fair amount of sexual moves? Would this annoy a lad, especially if they had had practise and experience in the past? ...

What do you call a lad? [ 2 Answers ]

You call a girl... hun, babe, muffin, sexy, princess, darlin, chick, beautiful, hunnybunny, baby etc etc the list is endles, but help me what do I call a guy. Do they not get offended if you call them babe? Please help preferably with a long list Thanks:confused:

View more questions Search