Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badfish420 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Thinning hair
    Is there anything I can do about thinning hair? I used to have the thickest hair out of all of my friends and now I have to use the tiny rubber hair ties because my hair is so thin. Every time I brush or straighten my hair I lose so much of it and I have so many stray hairs on top that it looks like almost a fro sometimes. Is there any way to get healthy hair again without chopping it all off?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2008, 03:59 PM
    For one thing don't use rubber bands cause they break your hair.
    I would use the clippy's or the cloth hair ties.

Also use a PH balanced shampoo like baby shampoo or tea tree.
    Also I use a clarifying shampoo and rotate shampoos that you use.
    It seems like if you always use the same shampoo for some reason it builds up in your hair and makes it look thinner.

This has all the hair vitamins but I have never tried it.
    Hair Formula 37 Faster Hair Growth

There is no real cure but to have the best health possible for your hair the nutrients necessary are
    Folic Acid 800mcg, Biotin 200mcg, Pantothenic Acid 200mg, vitamin E, Zinc 30mg, Manganese 10mg, Choline 1000mg, Inositol 250mg, Para Amino Benzoic Acid 60mg

If you are taking heart or blood medicines check with the doctor because E can affect the meds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair is thinning [ 6 Answers ]

I am 35 yrs old and my hair is thinning aroung the crown of my head and my hairline is receding. I am a decent looking fellow and kind of got by on my looks and intelligence throughout my life. I feel people look at me weird now that my hair is waning... like I did this on purpose. Anyone have...

Leg hair thinning [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering why my leg hair might be thinning. I understand that when we age this will happen but I am in my early thirties. It seems to be thinning on the outside of my lower legs and not anywhere else. Any answers?

Hair thinning [ 1 Answers ]

Can wearing your hair in a tight ponytail everyday cause you to thin your hair out or lose it, because where my hair sats in a ponytail it is thinning.

Thinning Hair [ 1 Answers ]

I am a twenty-year old female, and for the past few weeks I've noticed that I've been losing hair. Whether I'm brushing it, running a hand through it, or anything like that, I end up with many, many strands at a time in my hand or on the brush. I naturally have very fine hair, but I've always...

View more questions Search