Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlie123 Posts: 93, Reputation: 19

Feb 27, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Ovulation test positive or negative
    I absolutely hate ovulation tests! They can be so confusing sometimes. I think I finally got a positive ovulation test - will you look at my picture and give me your opinion. Thanks to everyone who responds!

It was an Answer Ovulation Test - it said if the line is the same color or darker than the control line - then your positive. To me it looks the same - however it may be a little lighter.

(I haven't ever added a picture - hope you can see it - thanks again!)

topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Feb 27, 2008, 03:44 PM
    I would definitely say positive cause even on a pregancy test sometimes the lines aren't the same color exactally but they still will show up. Both the lines look pretty close to each other. I really would say it is a go. Good Luck!
    ag3first Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 05:20 PM
    I had the same thing happen to me! I couldn't see your picture... but when I took ovulation tests they progressively got closer and closer to the reference line... and then one day it was ALMOST the same color... I had to squint to really compare... but the test line was a tiny bit lighter... TINY bit... then the next day it was lighter than the day before and each day following it got even lighter and lighter... so I'm like you... wondering if I ovulated... I really think I must have! Did you ever figure yours out?
    charlie123 Posts: 93, Reputation: 19

Mar 11, 2008, 02:42 PM
    I guess I did ovulate because I had my period about 2 weeks later. All this can be so confusing - it seems like every time I turn around I am peeing on something!! (Ha Ha) But we do what we can when we want a baby

Mar 12, 2008, 08:13 AM
    I know exactly how you feel! I too feel I am just peeing on a stick all the time! It can be so overwhelming! I'm waiting for my period now... it's so hard to wait! I had no idea I would be this preoccupied with all of this! We just started trying a few months ago... and my body has been regulating to being off the pill... so I've been extremely confused a lot of the time! We should know in a few days (I hope!) whether it worked! If not... we'll start again! Isn't that how it goes? :)

Mar 20, 2008, 06:08 PM
    It worked! Hang with those ovulation tests! I'm 5 weeks now... and my tests were much like yours... we just need to listen to our bodies and follow our gutt! :)
    triciagamble Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 09:01 PM
    This site has a really good explanation of how to understand the results. There's a pretty clear picture - scroll down to the bottom of the page:

http://www.pregnancy-tests.com.au/ovulation-tests/instructions.html
    triciagamble Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 09:02 PM

Also this page explains how to interpret pregnancy tests results:

Pregnancy Tests - Instructions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple positive ovulation test results [ 15 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first post :)! My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and I've had 5 positive ovulation test results over the last five days :eek: . What could this possibly mean? Thank you.

How many days after a known ovulation date can a positive pregnancy test show? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been taking the medicine Clomid & have been really trying to get pregnant. My question is simple - I know the best time to test for pregnancy is after your missed period but my number of days between change. Last month it was 28 days & I circled the day on my calender that I could take an...

Is this a positive or negative pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is stephanie I'm 18 years old as some of you guys already know me, but I took a pregnancy test a couple days ago in the morning and on the oval shape on the right there's a vertical line going down which means the test is working and on the circle shape on the left there's a dark line...

Positive or Negative Ovulation Test? [ 3 Answers ]

I absolutely hate ovulation tests! They can be so confusing sometimes. I think I finally got a positive ovulation test - will you look at my picture and give me your opinion. Thanks to everyone who responds! It was an Answer Ovulation Test - it said if the line is the same color or darker...

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

View more questions Search