Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mil3nk0420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Iud removed and still no period
    At the beginning of February I had to have my IUD removed when I noticed it was coming out. At the time I was 5 days late with my period and they tested me told me I was not pregnant. It's now 3 weeks later and I still don't have my period and as of last Friday a pregnancy test still came back negative. BTW I had the ParaGuard (copper) one. Do you know what could be wrong. I've never been this late before and not been pregnant, my breasts have also gotten bigger and I'm irritable and smells make me nauseous.
    DeidraOsborne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mil3nk0420
    At the beginning of February I had to have my IUD removed when I noticed it was coming out. At the time I was 5 days late with my period and they tested me told me I was not pregnant. It's now 3 weeks later and I still don't have my period and as of last Friday a pregnancy test still came back negative. BTW I had the ParaGuard (copper) one. Do you know what could be wrong. I've never been this late before and not been pregnant, my breasts have also gotten bigger and I'm irritable and smells make me nauseous.
    I have had 2 IUDs. The first we had taken out to become pregnant. It took 7 months before actually getting pregnant and even before that happened I never got my period back. Its very common that a female body will reject the IUD because it is a foreign object. Everybody is different. I wouldn't worry too much. Have blood work done by a Dr.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IUD-no sign of period? [ 2 Answers ]

I got an IUD back at the end of August. Since then I have had lighter but longer periods. Now it is almost 40 days into my cycle. My home pregnancy test was negative. I know that sometimes your period disappears with an IUD, but do you not have any sign of it at all? :confused: No cramping or...

I think I'm pregnant again.{after an IUD was removed!} [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone!:) I'm a mother to a 13.5 month old baby boy. I'm also a teen parent. I'm 17 and I'm married to my son's father. Well... I had an IUD for about umm... 8 months, I had it removed because it was causing me a lot of pain!:( I got it removed like between 4-6th of September'07......

No period after IUD removal [ 1 Answers ]

I'm little bit worry.. just after IUD removal, I was expecting my periods but still it didn't come.. I want to pregenent.. but is it unsafe? Or will it can give any problem to my health or kid's health.. what I should do??

No period after iud removal [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone had exerience with missing periods after having their iud(hormone type) removed. My last period was during Christmas, my iud was removed on 23 jan and I haven't had my period yet. Do feel cramping off and on, am constantly convinced that it's coming, but nothing. Have had several...

View more questions Search