Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carebear86 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 27, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Just found out I am pregnant.
    Hello everyone... I am 21 years old and just found out last night that I am pregnant. This obviously wasn't a planned pregnancy. How do I tell my boyfriend? I am worried and scared.

Not to even think what my parents will say...

Thank you for your comments.
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Feb 27, 2008, 01:36 PM
    See how he feels about having kids one day. If he is excited and happy about it. Then bring it up to him at dinner or something. And who cares what your parents think you are 21 yrs old. Oh and congratulations
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 02:15 PM
    You just tell him. He helped make this baby. Once you are both on the same page - then you can plan what to do next and you can both tell your parents and his - together.
    lilmama19 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Feb 27, 2008, 02:16 PM
    I'm 19 and pregnant the fact is I was scared to tell my father too but, this is their grandchild developing in you daily, so even if they are upset at first they will grow onto the idea of a new member joining your family the main focus is having a healthy baby.
    Carebear86 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 27, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Thank you everyone for your comments. Much appriciated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just turned 18 and found out pregnant [ 8 Answers ]

OK well I have been with this guy off and on for 6 months and we found out that I am pregnant the day after my b-day and until that day he had never hit me or even raised his hand to hit me that night he hit me in the face ans he done it again tonight I just want to get him back for all the he has...

Found the actually verse of the song, but still haven't found the name =[ [ 1 Answers ]

I found one verse of the song I've been looking for ! :) But still haven't found the song!! :mad: :( :confused: Here's the verse: "cause im mr mr lonely open up the door what did i see my baby with another man right infront of me"

Just found out that I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Just found out I'm pregnant, but unsure when I had my last period. My belly is quite bloated, I've been more hungry than usual. When I sqeeze my nipples as there is white dots on my nipple, I have clear fluid come out, I didn't think you have this until later pregnancy. This is my fourth pregnancy....

I found this [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pill that is white and has L484 on it I was wondering if you could tell me what it is because I found it on the floor and I have small children

View more questions Search