Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Feb 27, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Involuntary Peeing
    My lab keeps peeing while laying on her bed. Doesn't ask to go out and doesn't even move after she does it. She gets up and I notice a wet spot and she looks really embarrassed. Had her tested for Cushings and a bladder infection and both were negative. Any ideas? The vet doesn't know what it is.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Feb 28, 2008, 08:00 AM
    I took her back to the vet and he said the PH level in her urine is high, so he took some blood and is going to do some more tests.

Ever try to get a urine sample from a dog... not to easy come to find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Frequent, involuntary erections [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 20 year old male who is currently single and hard at work in college. However, I frequently have extremely distracting erections during the day and occasionally in the evening. It's a real problem that I've been having since about 14 years old. I find it's a problem because not only is it...

Neutered tomcat's involuntary spraying [ 4 Answers ]

We have an 18 month old male cat who has been neutered for a year. Recently (past 2 months) he has begun releasing a very pungent odored substance when petted. He is very affectionate and likes being brushed and petted. We have tried to make sure we don't touch his hindquarters but lately just...

Involuntary eyebag movement [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my left eyebag move involuntarily? How do I get rid of eyebags?

He's peeing in my house [ 2 Answers ]

My dog oreo is 2yrs now ,he is part lab and dautson, the problem is he is fully house trained,but now chooses to pee in th house, on my daughters toys etc, what is the problem.:confused:

Involuntary Commitment [ 1 Answers ]

Do anyone know how to have someone over the legal age of 21 committed to a alcohol treatment facility without their consent in the state of Maryland?? I thank you for any and all information. Dee_Cecil

View more questions Search