Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2006, 12:17 PM
    Yes. He's right. Oh and how do I get rune with the blue lining? Not gold but blue?
    Crusher9900 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jul 6, 2006, 10:03 AM
    Ok all of you What would you do if you hacked somebody's account?
    You get banned!!

Jul 8, 2006, 06:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher9900
    Ok all of you What would you do if you hacked somebody's account?
    you get banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Umm... of course. Who didn't know that? Besides hacking someone's account is simple (im not going to tell you how), ill tell you how to prevent it.
    I haven't done it I heard it from a friend and basically it's a smart but unjust idea.
    Okay so I'm in 9nth grade and I have a friend in the 7nth grade.
    I give my account to him, a few weeks later I take it back with recovery questions. And voilà! Your stats got higher! If someone gives you an account. Check the recovery questions or you might be wasting your time for other people!
    Rogue19941 Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

Jul 12, 2006, 12:11 AM
    I wonder how somebody does this: someone gets on my account, gives the good stuff to someone else that person probably knows, and then still keeps the password the same. Sounds kind of stupid.

Jul 12, 2006, 07:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue19941
    I wonder how somebody does this: someone gets on my account, gives the good stuff to someone else that person probably knows, and then still keeps the password the same. Sounds kinda stupid.
    Look. These people like to brag to people like. For example. ¨"I have a main".or something like that. People just like to get accounts without earning them. Get what I mean. Besides, its pretty dumb to give the good stuff to someone else and not keep it.

Jul 13, 2006, 02:47 AM
    I saw this while surfing the net:

Make 500K+ an hour!! You can learn how with this free guide. However, I'm not going to give it to you straight. First do (all this kind of stupid stuff: copy+paster URLs, codes, dumb stuff)

Probably gives your computer a virus. Y don't you just post the guide on that website? Doesn't hurt to give free things to people.

Jul 14, 2006, 03:54 PM
    Yes I think its runescape millions and its FAKE!! It only gives you less than 1 page full of crap and it gives u cookies and spyware and pop ads. Don't do it u will be dissapointed.
    Rate me

Jul 15, 2006, 09:54 PM
    I found another "guide". Found while looking at http://www.runehq.com/ .
    mumpkin pie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 06:54 PM
    Heh, my friend has stolen at least three accounts that I know of. Quite entertaining. But I don't find runescape fun at all so I guess it I have a different perspective. I mean seriously, the amount of time lots of people spend on it is crazy.

Aug 19, 2006, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mumpkin pie
    heh, my friend has stolen at least three accounts that I know of. quite entertaining. but I don't find runescape fun at all so I guess it I have a different perspective. I mean seriously, the amount of time lots of people spend on it is crazy.
    Well, if u actually explore!! Runescape it is awesome. Really.
    kakarikosheikah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2006, 12:42 PM
    I This info is great! Is it all right if I use some on my RuneScape website?
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

Sep 4, 2006, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarikosheikah
    I This info is great! Is it alright if I use some on my RuneScape website?
    Hey sure go ahead. Anything to spread the word about "hacking" rs.

P.S Can u give me a little credit on your website? LOL:D
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Sep 4, 2006, 08:11 PM
    Hi I play runescape and have a lvl 30 something and I hate spams and hack and stuff when I was lvl 5 I was proud of getting a full suit of iron then these spammers tricked me into taking zamrocks wine it was really sad and I lost a lot I gave up on runescape for along time:( :mad: :eek:

Sep 9, 2006, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by akms
    hi i play runescape and have a lvl 30 something and i hate spams and hack and stuff when i was lvl 5 i was proud of getting a full suit of iron then these spammers tricked me into taking zamrocks wine it was really sad and i lost alot i gave up on runescape for along time:( :mad: :eek:
    You're not the only one dude... I hate people that do that, and wats worse! U can't report them. U got flat out tricked.
    RS AntiScammer Pure Playa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2006, 04:35 PM
    I think they should make a Runescape official branch site listing the most popular tricks scammers do. That way, more people would know how to protect themselves.

Oh yeah, and they should show it at runescape.com, so people know it's for real.
    wextel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2006, 10:50 PM
    Hi I'm brandon my runescape user are Mrpengo and wextel1 I just got hacked and I had full mystic! Yellow! It sucks and I lost 12.8 mill so guy named "purplelight" told me to type a fake a pass so I did I typed yellowbead and from that he got my pass I don't know how but he did it was so weird and mean I want to get him back but not hacking so I reported I didn't get my stuff back but he lost his lvl 98 account :)
    2kool2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2006, 03:40 AM
    Theolnite here saying GET A PIN!! Simple as that! I've hacked before, and scamming isn't hacking, hacking is were you use a program to guess numerous passwords at lightning speed to get your password, scamming is were your a extreme idiot and you try to trick people, if your a scammer, GET A LIFE!!

Sep 22, 2006, 08:23 PM
    I agree. And yes runescape has its own page for scammer tricks.
    demon_monkeys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 01:35 PM
    Oh yeah don't download toolkits for this game that supposedly "work" :( all this does is allow hackers to install and run a keylogger onto your PC (they allow hackers to see what you type, so they can steal your passwords. I hope this can help clear a few things up!
    Tru_kizer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 04:32 PM
    I would like to say a few things...

I have been haked/scammed, and I found this while looking for how to hake runescape, then I read hpd4's first post and I had a change of heart, I will earn my money the real way, not the cheap way, thank you for beating the heack out of my ego.

By the way, if you meet some one asking "wanna team in the wildy?" there are 2 thing you do then..

1: if you are out side of wildy, then politly say no and walk away.

2a: if you are in wildy and the wild lv is less then your lv and his/her lv, say no and leave them.

2b: if the wild lv is the same or greater, say no and run to lv 20 and tele out of there fast...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dogs secret potty revealed... [ 6 Answers ]

I have just discovered that my dogs have been going potty under the deck. The stench of urine is unreal. I thought the smell was the indoor/out door carpet, so we pulled it up only to discover the secret potty. I've rinsed with water, but the smell is still there. How can I sanitize it, make the...

Hacking [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I think I know c++ quite well. I wanted now to know something about hacking of which I don't know the 'h'. Could someone tell me how do I get started? Does knowing c++ well help to be a good hacker? How much is knowing unix releavent?

Secrets [ 29 Answers ]

I am confused about whether to continue a two year relationship or not. We see each other 3-4 days a week. He lives a couple hours from me and stays with me most of the time we are together because I need to be close to my job. Good things: interested in many, many of the same things, he is...

Is hacking legal? [ 4 Answers ]

I keep getting email messages that say things like Hacking With Trojan Horse Programs (Easy for beginners, Spy on your friends, family etc). Are these things legal?

View more questions Search