Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mona4white Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 11:58 AM
    The guy didn't need to use more than 82-83 days as his skin will not make melanin and melanocytes and did you confirm how much of percentage he used

I think 2-3% of mono, mequinol, arbutin are good alternatives to skin whitening and Punkchic there are hundreds of products and chemicals to lighten our skin but they are just very time consuming, yes they will give you results, just mono are for people who are too greedy Skin whitening - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    whiteskinwish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Oh my gawd... im scared now! Mono_attn, what have u decided about using mono or not? Also, what % have you been using? Please reply.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Yes there are many products out there but I was stating the most popular.

Brownskin.
    Hydroquinone is proven to be an effective ingredient but also the most controversial.
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention
    its weird.. there are people who made good experiences with mono.. and some don't.. it is a risky thing..

i can see that my skin is lightening.. my skin would be almost white if i go 2-3 shades lighter..

i would never use mono 1 year.. thats pathetic if you don't want to be completely depigged...

white skin looks super ugly to me..

look at the picture i posted..the guy on the pic used it 82 or 83 only..his skin would look flawless without vit..

82 days are 11 weeks .. i give mono a try again.. and stop after 82 days
    Hey, I just want to say thanks for responding. I'm going to class right now but I going to send you a private message because I am interested in a low doage of mono(10%).
    Is this a good idea if so I need a few other pointers.
    I will be in touch. Look forward to talking

Feb 27, 2008, 12:03 PM
    Its not about using 1 year or 2yrs or 6 months, its about defecating your skin to same colour, if you didn't had blotches, and had the desired colour, its OK to use any period but personally I'll think more than 100 times plus take advices from my dermatologist even for takeing arbutin (benzyl-arbutin, the second biggest drug used for vitiligo depigmentation)
    whiteskinwish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Mono_attn I am going to pm you today, please check later... I want to send you a pic to show my skin color and tell me if I would be OK to continue with mono...

Feb 27, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Monobenzone is an ether of hydroquinone and in the case of hydroquinone also, you can't use it for more than 3-4 months I think, you would have to stop as its very painful and the results are also temporary, use hydroquinone+tretinone if you wanu use, ask your dermatalogist you wanu lighten scar or age spots and he'l prescribe you (not dangerous as mono)

Feb 27, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    Gluta pills do not work. Vitamin C helps brighten the skin and makes it healthy.
    Bio Claire is good (I'm currently using it). It contains kojic acid and arbutin.
    Arbutin is a good alternative to monobenzone. It comes in many forms, cremes or even powder.
    If you want to use monobenzone, then please only use a weaker strength. Remember, monobenozone depigments the skin and some do not get the desired result so use at your own risk!
    Personally I would steer clear from it.
    Hi, nice to meet you, do you have any experience with mono. Please share. What color are you and what desire color I you trying to get. I am brown skin and want to become 3 shades lighter.
    How is Bio claire working for you and how can I get more information
    Look forward to talking

Feb 27, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteskinwish
    oh my gawd...im scared now! mono_attn, what have u decided about using mono or not? also, what % have you been using? please reply.
    Don't be up set, are you using a low doage. If so how is it coming along. Please respond
    The more info the better we can communicate

Feb 27, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown skin
    hi, nice to meet you, do you have any experience with mono. Please share. What color are you and what desire color I you trying to get. I am brown skin and want to become 3 shades lighter.
    how is Bio claire working for you and how can I get more information
    look forward to talking
    Pleased to meet you too! :)

I have not used monobenzone as it is for patients with vitiligo. I would not advise anyone to use it. But if they want to then they'll be using it at their own risk as the results can vary from person to person. But then it is like that with most skin lightening products. However with monobenzone, the results are irreversible. Remember gloomy's results?

As you only want to lighten up a few shades then you're in good luck. Many products out there can help you achieve the result you want. Products containing kojic acid and arbutin are quite effective.
    Bio Claire contains those 2 ingredients and is lightening up my uneven skin gradually. Many people have had good results with Bio Claire. But then results vary as everyone's skin is different so it might not work for you.
    Try Bio Claire and see how it goes. It's inexpensive too.

There's also Diana Stalder. Some members on the forum have achieved good results from using it. That also contains kojic acid.

Remember, when thinking about buying any product, look at the ingredients, and research about them. See if they're effective, safe and so on.

Good luck!

:)
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Mono-attention, what % of mono are you using, how long have you been using it? Do you like your results so far?

Feb 27, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Mono-attention, what strangty are you using, and for how long? Are you liking your results so far?

Feb 27, 2008, 03:50 PM
    *strength, sorry duplicte post

Feb 28, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    Pleased to meet you too! :)

I have not used monobenzone as it is for patients with vitiligo. I would not advise anyone to use it. But if they want to then they'll be using it at their own risk as the results can vary from person to person. But then it is like that with most skin lightening products. However with monobenzone, the results are irreversible. Remember gloomy's results?

As you only want to lighten up a few shades then you're in good luck. Many products out there can help you achieve the result you want. Products containing kojic acid and arbutin are quite effective.
    Bio Claire contains those 2 ingredients and is lightening up my uneven skin gradually. Many people have had good results with Bio Claire. But then results vary as everyones skin is different so it might not work for you.
    Try Bio Claire and see how it goes. It's inexpensive too.

Theres also Diana Stalder. Some members on the forum have achieved good results from using it. That also contains kojic acid.

Remember, when thinking about buying any product, look at the ingredients, and research about them. See if they're effective, safe and so on.

Good luck!

:)
    Hi, nice to hear from you.
    I very intertested in use the low (10%) mono. Do you have any experiences with this
    If so please share.
    I am considering Bio CLaire but I am not to inform about this product.
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Feb 28, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Hi, nice to hear from you.
    I very intertested in use the low (10%) mono. Do you have any experiences with this
    If so please share.
    I am considering Bio CLaire but I am not to inform about this product

Brown skin are you really that desperate? Why would you want to use mono when gloomy and punkchic have just told you how dangerous it is? Do you want to end up like gloomy?
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2008, 11:51 AM
    So people just don't care about the risk you know? I was one of them now I'm hidious and disfigured. Because I wanted to be lighter. And now I'm paying the price for vanity reasons. But I will tell you this use it... then wind up in the same boat as me, crying like I do all the now, shame and embarrassed. Then you'll know how I feel.
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 28, 2008, 11:56 AM
    I feel very sorry for you gloomy123.. very social of you that you informed other people about your experiences with mono..

Using monobenzone is a gradual thing for me.. so far no blotches or anything.. but I would never use such a strong drug 1 year..

I can see lightening.. I am pleased with the result.. but I would never use that for 1 year though

Feb 28, 2008, 12:35 PM
    monobenzone_attention, what strength mono are you using, and how much have you lightened?

Feb 28, 2008, 02:53 PM
    I have NO experiences with Monobenzone.
    Monobenzone is for patients suffering from vitiligo. If it was OK for normal people to use this for lightening skin a few shades then it wouldn't say it is ONLY for people for vitiligo. Why else do you think monobenzone is not widely available???

If you want to use it then go ahead. But you are putting yourself at risk.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Feb 28, 2008, 05:41 PM
    You probably used it wrong (if you actually even had real monobenzone or benoquin cream).

You need to know HOW to apply monobenzone--WHEN to apply it and what to properly mix it with.

Things will never be perfect but you shouldn't be disfiguring yourself completely if you are doing anything right.

Use at your own risk folks but don't f**k yourself up in the process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

How can I make my skin become fairer quickly at home?

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Experts of monobenzone, I can use your lending hand about bleaching my skin [ 22 Answers ]

Please, Is their anyone I can TRUST! All response are welcome, I looking for someone who is very informed and have Experienced monobenzone (power or cream) skin bleaching agent. I am very interested in bleaching my skin 3-4 shades lighter. Things I would love to known; Personal experience...

Damage skin from using monobenzone? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm just curious to know is their anyone out there that has sufferd damage skin due to monobenzone use? And if so can you share your experience? I hear a lot of good stories about monobenzone but nobody wants to talk about the downside and in what time frame has one experience problems Thanks...

View more questions Search