Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylor90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Outer Body Experience
    Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone can help me understand my dream. I dreamt that I woke up and my son came into my room, there was two of him. I realised that I was dreaming then looked at the mirror in my room and saw my body on my bed, I jumped into my bed and woke up, I then saw my dog go out the front door not one but two, again I realised I had not woken up, I also saw two of my other door. I then realised that I had no mirrors in my room and the other dog was at my sisters. I did not see my body on the bed but though it was there so I jumped on it, it was a horrible thing it felt like someone was holding my eyes so tight as I struggled to wake up, I was kicking the bed cause I was trying to get into my body, I also had pins and needles cause I was trying to line my body up. This was a very weird dream I woke up feeling exhausted and still feeling the pins and needles I recall being a wake (or so I though) throughout my dream and it felt like someone did not want me to wake up.

Can anyone help, thanks
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Do you think you might have left your body?
    Did it feel like sleep paralysis?

Your realizing you were dreaming and not yet woke up plus the doubles can mean you were lucid dreaming
    Doubles can trigger lucid dreaming
    Doubles mean that you are becoming aware of a conflict and sorting out comparisons and contrasts or dual things you have not been able to resolve. By 'creating' the duality it gives a way of determining.
    Mirrors reflect the way we see. Mirrors are generally a positive symbol in dreams. They signify progress on your personal and spiritual journey. Your unconscious mind feels that you are ready to make changes and is giving you a little push.
    Reflect on what your son and your dog mean to you.
    Multi dimensional dreaming

Multidimensional Living

Spiritual Awakening: Self Inquiry and the multidimensional Self
    taylor90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor90
    Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone can help me understand my dream. I dreamt that i woke up and my son came into my room, there was two of him. I realised that i was dreaming then looked at the mirror in my room and saw my body on my bed, i jumped into my bed and woke up, i then saw my dog go out the front door not one but two, again i realised i had not woken up, i also saw two of my other door. I then realised that i had no mirrors in my room and the other dog was at my sisters. I did not see my body on the bed but though it was there so i jumped on it, it was a horrible thing it felt like someone was holding my eyes so tight as i struggled to wake up, i was kicking the bed cause i was trying to get into my body, i also had pins and needles cause i was trying to line my body up. This was a very weird dream i woke up feeling exhausted and still feeling the pins and needles i recall being a wake (or so i though) throughout my dream and it felt like someone did not want me to wake up.

Can anyone help, thanks
    I do think I left my body, only cause I saw myself. I have only had a similar dream years ago. I only felt like I was frozen and could not move as I was lining up my body when I could not open my eyes.
    I believe in my dreams, I had a dream the other day that I had a surprise birthday party and my dad was there (he lives far away), three days later was my birthday and I did have a surprise party and yes my dad was there.
    I thank you for your answer, my son means the world to me but maybe I don't show it, the dog I think I need to spend more time walking and playing with him.
    Once again thank you.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2008, 04:23 PM
    It's just a dream, it's a way of your body forming abstract links in your memory. They rarely have much meaning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Out of body experience [ 15 Answers ]

I've been wondering this, has anyone heard anything about someone being able to see SOMEONE ELSE'S out of body experience? Like seeing someone watch themselves lay there...

My thighs up to my vagina(outer) is darker. [ 5 Answers ]

I know I wrote about this but I forgot to put it up. like I said my thighs are dark and up more is my vagina. its dark in the outside and I don't know what causes it. is it because my thighs are kind of big and rubing against each other or something else? OMG I really need help I want to cry =/...

The outer ring of venus? [ 1 Answers ]

Reacurring dream that my brother and I go through this glowing ball of light and end up in a diff world, People use their minds to speak and also can do things with their minds I was driving something like a car and the people behind us were making the wheel hard to minipulate. Also they were...

Outer door handle won't work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 96 camaro, and the driver's side door handle won't open the car. I have tried opening the interior panel to the door to see if I can fix this, but the interior sheet metal is cut with only two or three holes. I understand that the exterior door (skin), has to be removed to fix anything...

View more questions Search