Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    Dearest Allheart, (this will be a letter written just to you, rather than a post in a forum)

My heart is saddened to read of your recent heartache. As another soul that yearns to fix the problems of those I care about and those that I hardly know, I pray that you will be able to truly realize the difference that you are making.

Your world is one in which you see the best in people, the beautiful possibilities, the sparkly moments. Yours is a special outlook - not "rosy glasses" but true, honest goodness... all heart. You have an innate ability to reach across the world to a hurting soul and spread the healing balm simply with your words. You make a difference. Your world is one that overflows into the tragedies and heartaches living in the hearts of the hurting teens and desperate people on AMHD. Your advice, your wisdom, your love touches and heals.

You are making a difference. You are affecting the world. You are living the immortal words of Emily inson:

If I can stop one heart from breaking,
    I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,
    Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin
    Unto his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.

You are not living in vain. You are not living without influence. You are touching the hurting, easing the pain of the aching hearts, lifting the souls of the fainting, and helping the lost find their way again. This is living with purpose... truly "not living in vain."

My dear Allheart, you have made a difference in my life. You have shown me that love can conquer obstacles and make a person realize that they are worth being loved - and loving in return. You have inspired me, personally.

You have added another shiny rainbow into my life's story. You've helped create beautiful moments that give their shimmer to my path.

And the essence of your thoughts and heart will appear in my book. Yes, my book. With the help of life1973, I've decided that I'm going to take that leap and write a book. A book about love. A book about life. A book about surviving and singing at the same time. A book about living for every moment. Every shiny moment counts.

So, my sweet, hold that beautiful head up high and face the unknown tomorrow. Face that possibility with the courage and love that you call your own. Wipe your knees, dry your eyes, and stand. We are all here for you - when you're standing firm or when you need a hand to pull you up - we are here.

All my love,
    HistorianChick

HC - Beauty is the word that I would use to describe you. I feel so much better and close to be ashamed for being upset the way I was, but I am overjoyed that I posted here for a number of reasons.

HC - Your soul is pure beauty - and to not write a book or any other writing would not be sharing that beauty and allowing it to come out and grow.

This is going to sound so odd, but then when you looked who wrote it, it won't see so odd, I'm expected to be odd...

HC, when I think of you and visualize you I picture you with spring flowers inside you to the point I can almost smell their fragrance. Tulips, purple ones, white ones and they are just blowing in the breeze... that's what I see inside you. I've lost it haven't I :)

But it's true, you are my Spring Tulip. Bless you for your beauty.

I just hope that you embrace and accept that beauty HC and never doubt it or shy away from it.

May God shine on all of you. And from the deepest part of my soul I thank you.

The only part that hurts now, are my eyes... I NEED THOSE FROZEN PEAS.. or a tea bag Like CBW suggested.

Please know that each and everyone of you are so special to me and I can't believe
    I have these type of beautiful people in my life.

The sun is now shining. I love each of you.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Tulips. I like tulips. :)

Add a willow tree or two in there and maybe it would be me...

For when we look at a willow, we only see the beautiful, graceful branches that kiss the ground and sway in the summer breeze. What we don't see is the deep, turning, ever-changing roots that make up the support system of the tree. It's the roots that define the tree.

Its our pasts, our failures, our heartaches, our successes, our tears that make up the root system. Our past doesn't define us, it creates a support network that helps us withstand the winds of change and adversity.

Here's to the development of a strong root system! :)

(Thank you AH for your sweet, sincere words. I treasure them... as I treasure you!)
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Update - I am feeling better and I told hubby that it is because of all of you.

I had not idea how to thank you and I still don't, but from the bottom of my heart - I share this with you and hope you realized how much you all mean to me.

I cherish all of you.

nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 27, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Oh Allheart
    We all get days we we feel down I know I do but some of words have been an insiration to me.
    People suffer all the time and as much as may want to help people you cannot help them all.
    Glad to hear you are feeling better now anyway remember when you feel sad we all feel it.

Love as always

Nicki
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Nicki

You are the best and I am so grateful to know you. It was myself having a little pity party, glad you could all attend :), but also Mom's upset at me. And it hurts terrible. But I put it in the... will work on that later pile... :)... and just leave as is.

How's my girl Nicki?

Feb 27, 2008, 11:11 PM
    Not to bad today just feel shattered after these past couple of days.
    Hope you are OK this morning or what ever time it is over the pond
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 01:48 AM
    Morning Mummy are you feeling chirpy today? I'm feeling flipping pooped giggle sir Theo had me up for two hours this morning shudder finally crept back into bed at 4.30 :(
    Is Mr AH being a good boy today?? I still have hedges that need sorting you know hehehehe
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 01:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Morning Mummy are you feeling chirpy today?? im feeling flipping pooped giggle sir Theo had me up for two hours this morning shudder finally crept back into bed at 4.30 :(
    Is Mr AH being a good boy today??? i still have hedges that need sorting you know hehehehe

Awwwww sweatheart... Bless your soul... hopefully you can get a nap today.
    I feel better today, and me eyes are back to normal, so I thank you sooo much.

It's still early, so Mr. AH is only gearing up to misbehave. And you just save those hedges for him and you still have that spot under the stairs :)??

How is Princess Millie. Bless her beautiful soul. And Sir Theo... was he just gooing last night?

Laura that picture of him is so precious, you just want to kiss his cheeks.

Hugs to you sweetheart.

Love you always,
    Mummy
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicki143
    Not to bad today just feel shattered after these past couple of days.
    Hope you are ok this morning or what ever time it is over the pond

My Dearest Nicki,

I am sure you are. Been thinking about you and your family. Keeping all of you in m thoughts. How's Dad?

Auntie is resting and at great peace. It's always so hard for those left behind.

Many hugs and thanks for all the love, and sending you some as well.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 02:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    Awwwww sweatheart......Bless your soul.....hopefully you can get a nap today.
    I feel better today, and me eyes are back to normal, so I thank you sooo much.

It's still early, so Mr. AH is only gearing up to misbehave. And you just save those hedges for him and you still have that spot under the stairs :)???

How is Princess Millie. Bless her beautiful soul. And Sir Theo...was he just gooing last night?

Laura that picture of him is so precious, you just want to kiss his cheeks.

Hugs to you sweetheart.

Love you always,
    Mummy
    LOL he does have very kissable cheeks but I like squishing them and calling him hamster it makes him smile hehehehe Millie is fine she just got up and is running about with her dinosaurs roaring tee hee loony girl.
    And that spot under the stairs is ready right there next to ben ;)
    Theo was just being a pickle and doing a big poop and covering himself and his clothes then he decided he would get trapped wind and scream for a while :D
    I think Mr AH sent his cold over though I feel rough and I'm off balance giggle I looklike I've had a sneaky few beers good job I'm seeing the dr tomorrow :p

Love and huggles xxxx us

Feb 28, 2008, 04:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    My Dearest Nicki,

I am sure you are. Been thinking about you and your family. Keeping all of you in m thoughts. How's Dad?

Auntie is resting and at great peace. It's always so hard for those left behind.

Many hugs and thanks for all the love, and sending you some as well.
    How are you firstly?

My dad is OK not really seen him as he was in bed yesterday being up all night the past two nights.
    I know it is best for her no more suffering now.
    I have my daughter Ellie-mae off school today she is full of cold so not getting much done playing nurse today lol
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 04:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    LOL he does have very kissable cheeks but i like squishing them and calling him hamster it makes him smile hehehehe Millie is fine she just got up and is running about with her dinosaurs roaring tee hee loony girl.
    And that spot under the stairs is ready right there next to ben ;)
    Theo was just being a pickle and doing a big poop and covering himself and his clothes then he decided he would get trapped wind and scream for a while :D
    I think Mr AH sent his cold over though i feel rough and im off balance giggle i looklike ive had a sneaky few beers good job im seeing the dr tommorow :p

Love and huggles xxxx us

I love huggles :D

Oh sweetie I hope you feel better. Probably wore yourself down. Oh my little Theo and his nighttime presents.. oooh you poor things... that must hurt their little bellys so much when they have gas trapped. Is it easy to get out?
    Hope you feel better sweetheart... Sorry Mummy is so far away when you don't feel good:( huggles back.

Nicki - I'm doing so much better and I owe it all to all of you. Even hubby made mention to me this morn. I told him it was because of all of you... and let him know him too, but little does he know, he's being shipped one way across the pond, as he has a spot under CBW's stairs waiting for him :D

I hope Ellie May feels better.

I know you both just take care of your little ones, love them and just keep going, but you are creating such wonderful memories for them.

I love the Mom in both of you.

Hope the day treats you both wonderful and may all the icky colds just blow away.

All my love to you... always.
    life1973happened Posts: 322, Reputation: 109
    -

Mar 2, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Have you been feeling better, or still keeping those bag of peas on ice?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I wrong [ 5 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for 4 months and we broke up last year October, but the thing is the relationship has never been good for me cause this guy had a girl friend and a child AND he had other girl friends on the side (girls I never knew about) but I still held on to the guy, I only broke up...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Did I do something wrong here? [ 7 Answers ]

Really confused I'm 30 she is 28 Me and my ex have been together for 8 years. We have a great relationship never really argue,fight and both pretty open and honest with each other. I have a daughter maybe with another women from 9 yrs ago. I have never seen this child. In the midst of going to...

What could be wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am a 20 year old female and I have been on birth control about 4 years or longer and stopped taking it last July. I never got a period until January. It is the end of march and I haven't go my period again. What is wrong with me>

What is wrong with me [ 7 Answers ]

I was in a 2 year relationship with my ex when we broke up. Our relationship was on the rocks because I found out he was not faithful to me. We had great chemistry and I was very much in love with him - he denied that he was unfaithful and confessed to only kissing someone. I felt that I wanted to...

View more questions Search