Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    borders4fun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Quoting automotive paint job
    I'm starting my own painting business and though I've been in the industry for about 15years I don't know much about quoting. Can anybody give me advice on quoting for 2pak paint jobs on trailers and similar.
    WAHAB DANISH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 12:19 AM
    I would like to write an effective introduction letter of my company. I am dealing in Rubber Auto Parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quote a paint job [ 3 Answers ]

I am new at the quoting part of my business. How do I quote a painting job and still make money?

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

Tape Lines(?) showing after ceiling paint job [ 3 Answers ]

I have a home that is 5 months old. The builder was in both yesterday and today repairing nail pops etc and repainting the ceiling. Everything looked great until I looked up and saw an straight bubble like line running across the width of my hallway. It wasn't there before. It would appear to be...

Quoting other's posts [ 11 Answers ]

Hey everyone it's the computer dummy again, back with another computer question. When you want to quote another person from their post to add your post i.e. the blue box that goes around anothers post, how do you do it? I know everyone here pretty much knows how, but I can't figure it out. I've...

View more questions Search