Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motherbee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 01:22 PM
    How can I have someone deported
    Can you have someone deported if they don't have a change of a status?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Hello mother:

Nahh. There's 12 million of 'em here. I doubt they'll do anything if you call. Besides, it's not nice to snitch on people.

excon
    motherbee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello mother:

Nahh. There's 12 million of 'em here. I doubt they'll do anything if you call. Besides, it's not nice to snitch on people.

excon
    we paid for her plane ticket here and she marryed my son but 6 months later she don't want to be marryed she wants to run around like a tart :eek:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2008, 05:26 PM
    In that case call ICE and report her to them of the fraud she committed and see if they won't deport her. Be sure to give them all the info like you paid for her ticket, etc. you can and let them decide what to do with her. One less is one less here to take our jobs from us. Pay no attention to Excon. He doesn't have to worry about anyone taking his job away from him.

ICE tip-line (1-866-. DHS-2ICE)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2008, 01:15 PM
    [QUOTE=franc658 disagrees: because u r to fat to work someone has to[/QUOTE]

Well, this is almost too good - text speak, rudeness and an undeserved disagree all in the same sentence.

A new record!
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 21, 2008, 10:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by motherbee
    we paid for her plane ticket here and she marryed my son but 6 months later she dont want to be marryed she wants to run around like a tart :eek:
    You can report this matter to ICE but the decision whether she is subject to removal immediately or not is up to the Immigration. From my experience, there are always 2 sides of the story.
    deathnpink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 09:35 PM
    The mother of my grandaughter became so out of fraud. She claimed to be straght and is not she is a lesbian,she got pregnant as a scam to get a check from both the state and my son, I supported her finacially and fully until her theft was too much,on the few times she has my gbaby she smokes weed with her, when we get the child back from her she has blood on her every bowel movement, the human service,law enforcement and cps will do nothing to help us protect my gbaby,my son has filed for custody only for the judge to grant her more and to order against us.I fear for the safety of my gbaby for her mother uses her as a pawn for money and gain and nothing more... how can I get her deported so my gbaby can have a safe and healthy life like any normal american child??
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Nov 1, 2011, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by deathnpink View Post
    the mother of my grandaughter became so out of fraud. she claimed to be straght and is not she is a lesbian,she got pregnant as a scam to get a check from both the state and my son, i supported her finacially and fully until her theft was to much,on the few times she has my gbaby she smokes weed with her, when we get the child back from her she has blood on her every bowel movement, the human service,law enforcement and cps will do nothing to help us protect my gbaby,my son has filed for custody only for the judge to grant her more n to order against us.i fear for the safety of my gbaby for her mother uses her as a pawn for money and gain n nothing more... how can i get her deported so my gbaby can have a safe and healthy life like any normal american child????
    This sounds more like a family law question rather than an immigration question. Good luck.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2011, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by deathnpink View Post
    the mother of my grandaughter became so out of fraud. she claimed to be straght and is not she is a lesbian,she got pregnant as a scam to get a check from both the state and my son, i supported her finacially and fully until her theft was to much,on the few times she has my gbaby she smokes weed with her, when we get the child back from her she has blood on her every bowel movement, the human service,law enforcement and cps will do nothing to help us protect my gbaby,my son has filed for custody only for the judge to grant her more n to order against us.i fear for the safety of my gbaby for her mother uses her as a pawn for money and gain n nothing more... how can i get her deported so my gbaby can have a safe and healthy life like any normal american child????

Are you saying that the mother of your grandchild is in the US illegally OR became a citizen illegally? If she has a child I respectfully suggest she's not a lesbian, she's bisexual. Whether she's straight, lesbian or bi does not matter at this point.

If you have proof that the child is neglected or in danger I don't understand why "human service" (whatever that is), the Police, CPS and the Court will do nothing to protect the child. What else is going on?

YOU cannot get "her" deported. Only INS can do that. Have you reported her as an illegal immigrant (or whatever her status is)? If she IS deported there's a chance that the child will go with her.

Is your son married to this woman?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to have this bigamist illegal alien deported? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I am a US citizen female . Imarried an illegal alien and obtained an annulment 4 months later. I filled for annulment because 3 motnhs after the marriage ,I found out that he is in fact still married to another wife in his homecountry .The other wife was living with his mother and also ...

I would like to know how to go about getting a eligal imagrant deported [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to go about getting a eligal imagrant deported

My husbands being deported again. [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is from Mexico and was deported in July for the 3rd time. He tried coming back illegally but was caught in October and is now in jail in Arizona waiting to be deported again. We filed an I-130 a year ago and it came back approved in October. Im wondering what I should do next (what forms...

Should he include wife if deported? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was given voluntary departure but her husband is a legal US resident. Should he include her in his taxes and file as married or what?

If I get marry a resident and I try to do my papers can I still get deported? [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is a resident... she haven't get her permanent residence yet... she will get it at the end of the year... I want to know if I get marry her and I try to do my papers can I get them?even thou she is a resident and what it would happen if emigrations try to deport me ( for any reason)...

View more questions Search