Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davbrew2005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Array controller
    Have 4 drives in array. Three show as 1 logical; one shows as unallocated. How do I extend the unallocated to the logical.
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Mar 7, 2008, 09:07 AM
    I think most of it depends on whether your RAID hardware will allow it. Windows Server 2K and up and Linux distros have utilities to allow you to do this. Vista/XP don't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown Array Java Error [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with some java code involving an array and I don't understand the error that appears: CD.java:67: array required, but CDDriver found System.out.println(myCD); I am trying to print out the total of all the prices that are in the array Any help would be great here is...

An array [ 1 Answers ]

How many ratings do you wish to enter? 10 Rating #1: 9 Rating #2: 5 Rating #3: 9 Rating #4: 2 Rating #5: 11 Invalid entry, score must be in range of 1 and 10; try again. Rating #5: -1 Invalid entry, score must be in range of 1 and 10; try again. Rating #5: 8

Code to define array [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to create a program to define an arry that will hold 50 prices and another program a double method that returns quotient of two numbers. (quotient = num2/num1) Can somebody help I just need the codes.

Java: using an array from the main in a method [ 2 Answers ]

I have the array names in the main of my program and I want to use it in a method FindName.. How would I wright the method header and the call to the method in the main?

Java Error: array required, but PRmList found [ 2 Answers ]

Here is my code: I get the error: Array required, but PRmList found. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks! Public class PRm { Private String PRm; Private String movieTitle; Private String movieRating; Private int seats;

View more questions Search