Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Trying to find a movie title
    I am trying to find a movie from my childhood... I can't remember the title though... hopefully someone can help!

It is about a teenage girl and her horse, they get into an accident with a truck and trailer when they are travelling somewhere, and the girl is paralyzed... it goes on, going through how the girl starts riding again and delvelopes a relationship with her horse again, etc.

I hope that someone can help me out, it would mean a lot!

Thank you so much!:)
    mirandycc Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Feb 26, 2008, 10:00 AM
    The horse whisperer??
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Feb 26, 2008, 10:08 AM
    I remember this movie, as soon as the name comes to me ill let you know

Feb 26, 2008, 10:40 AM
    The movie I'm thinking of might be a "based on a true-story" film! Although your description also sounds like horse whisperer.
    mirandycc Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Feb 26, 2008, 10:52 AM
    A teenage girl riding a horse is hit by a truck. To help heal her troubled/injured daughter, and horse, the mother takes them to Montana to recuperate at the ranch of a 'horse whisperer', a horse healer of mystical talents. The mother proceeds to fall in love with him, as well. Written by Dan {[email protected]}

It is a cold winter night. Grace and her best friend Judith go for a ride with their horses, but a terrible accident changes her life forever. A truck hits them, Judith and her horse are killed, while Grace and her horse Pilgrim are seriously injured, both physically and mentally. In an attempt to bring Pilgrim back from his now savage condition, Grace's mother Annie takes them to Montana in search for Tom Booker. Tom is a "horse whisperer", a cowboy with the ability to "communicate" with horses. In the land of the Wild West Annie will change the way she sees life forever, as the wise cowboy slowly heals the souls of Pilgrim and Grace... Written by Chris Makrozahopoulos {[email protected]}

Maybe this is it??
    redbeard86 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrose
    I am trying to find a movie from my childhood...I can't remember the title though...hopefully someone can help!

It is about a teenage girl and her horse, they get into an accident with a truck and trailer when they are travelling somewhere, and the girl is paralyzed...it goes on, going through how the girl starts riding again and delvelopes a relationship with her horse again, etc.

I hope that someone can help me out, it would mean alot!

Thank you so much!:)
    That sounds like (Wild hearts can't be broken)
    mross2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 06:52 PM
    It is the horse whisperer. Have the movie...
    fluffy1185 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 08:06 AM
    I believe you are looking for "Dark Horse"

Mar 12, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Thank you fluffy, that was the 1 I was thinking of, but couldn't rememba the title.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't find a title to this movie [ 4 Answers ]

I watched a movie awhile back (this year) and for the life of me, I can not figure out the name. This is driving me nuts. The movie is about this man who is murdered by some of his ex-girlfriends and he is sent to Purgatory where he learns that he has been good enough to go to Heaven but he has...

Find the title of this movie [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there is this movie I watched a long time ago and I really liked it, I am bummed to have forgotten to title because I really would like the film so if any one could help me it would be great. It is about a little girl who lives with her mother.. its starts all around caravans.. they move to a...

Help trying to find the title to this movie [ 2 Answers ]

I do not know the name of this movie, it is somewhere in the time line of 1940's and the 1960's. It is about a husband and an acoholic wife. He does not want to leave her so he takes a mistress that lasts for years. After some time one of the children discovers the affair, towards the end of the...

Old movie I'm trying to find the title of it [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of an old movie from the 80's I believe. I used to watch it as a kid, but I don't remember what the story in the movie is. I know it has a little boy and he drives a red car and there's a watch dog that follows him around through out the movie. I think some of it is...

View more questions Search