Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harley1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 08:40 AM
    The accounting work sheet
    Does income summary go on the income statement or the balance sheet
    MaggieMouse Posts: 226, Reputation: 8

Feb 26, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Income summary is the temporary account to hold all the income statement account prior to the creation of income statement. It is a step to zero out all the income statement accounts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prepare an accounting work sheet. No idea what I am doing [ 9 Answers ]

The following unadjusted trial balance is for Adams Construction Co. as of the end of its 2005 fiscal year. The June 30, 2004, credit balance of the owner’s capital account was $52,660, and the owner invested $25,000 cash in the company during the 2005 fiscal year. No. ...

Balance sheet using accounting equation [ 1 Answers ]

OK the question is to present the accounts and balances in the form of the accoutnign equation Assets=liabilies+shareholders Equity I am assuming this means: assetts=Liabilites+owners Equity-drawings+revenues-expenses would this be correct? if so I can not get it to balance.

Accounting Balance Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

I have to create a balance sheet and income statement with the following information: PLEASE HELP! Record transactions. Prepare the journal entry for each of the following Transactions that occurred during the first year of operations at ShermanCo. a. Issued common stock for cash ...

Accounting (help with a classified balance sheet) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello people I'm new here, and I'm studying for an accounting exam, and I'm studying up and practising but there is one exercise that I can't make heads or tail of it and I hope you guys can help. This is a partial adjusted trial balance and it shows the necessary accounts to prepare a...

View more questions Search