Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    me_angel Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 02:57 AM
    How to realize him that I love him
    I am in a relationship from past 2 years. We have decided that we will have a no emotion relationship. Mean there will be no place for emotion and love in our relation. Now he want over this relation. He will be no more in in my life. I started love him before sometime. But I am unable to say anything to him.
    Because whenever I try to say anything to him, he always say there is not any future of our relationship and remind me what we have decided in the beginning.

I love him a lot. He doesn't love me that is also true. May be he also loves me, but I don't know how to realize him that.

Please help me to solve my problem
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 05:19 AM
    If after 2 years, you don't know how to talk to him, you don't have a relationship. After all this time, you should be clear how you feel about each other. How old are the two of you?
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2008, 05:26 AM
    You can't control love. You can't decide... OK I will love this man and he will love me. Neither can you decide OK this is just for fun, no love no emotion. If it were me I would tell him where to go. You deserve someone who will return your love. Not remind you that you decided not to care for one another. If he is telling you that you made a deal to not fall in love then he probably is enjoying the "fringe benefits" And doesn't plan on going any further. I say Drop him. Find someone who is willing to love you for who you are

Feb 26, 2008, 05:34 AM
    We care for each other. We consider each other as friend. But we can't be with each other because of that no emotion thing.

On that time I have accepted the no emotion thing because I didn't love him that time. But I love him now. Things are changed but no emotion thing is still there.
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2008, 05:47 AM
    You said it hun. Things have changed, but your situation has stayed the same. Sounds to me like you need to make the appropriate changes. Find someone who is willing and available to love you.

Feb 28, 2008, 02:08 AM
    I can't forget him just like that

Is there is any method to read his mind

What he feel and what he want

Sometime I feel he become rude because of our initial no emotion thing

How I can realize him that he also love me

Because I always feel that I have a special place in his life and he also loves me
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 28, 2008, 02:23 AM
    Angel, you're missing the point. What he thinks is irrelavent and you obsessing over his thoughts is simply distracting.

Trust what he does. He says "no emotion in our relationship" and then he enforces that? Then you can trust that. That's what he thinks.

If you are growing/grown to the point that you can't be in a loveless relationship with him, then YOU have no choice but to break it off, clean.

If he comes back at you, tell him straight, "I'm ready for love, if you're not, then go away." If you're ready for love and all he wants is your unattached relationship, he's keeping you away from your future happiness. That happiness is NOT with him if you need love and he doesn't.

You're feelings FOR him must be ignored. Be honest about what you need in a relationship and only stay with him if he actually DOES that. Otherwise, time to move on.

Hard to do, but you must.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make my ex-boyfriend realize that he had made a mistake for BREAKING UP [ 16 Answers ]

My ex-boyfriend and I have been together for the past three years. We are the same age(23). Although we went through a lot of ups and downs in our relationship (because he was very lazy person), we had always pull ourselves through the hard times and look past our differences. During the three...

I tried 2 get her 2 realize how much I like her [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how 2 explain my problem so here's the conversation someone please explain to me how I can fix this problem: (she wasn't answering my phone calls and its been about a week since she did so I said this because I seriously thought she didn't like me but I realized it was...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

How Can I Get My Teen Realize What Having A Baby Really Means [ 9 Answers ]

My 16 yr old daughter just found out that is she pregnant to guy she only knew two months. He told her that they were not planning this and they are not ready for it. I don't believe that my daughter actually knows what it is going to be like. She thinks this is the greatest thing. I think my...

View more questions Search