Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sethey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 10:31 PM
    Large font on computer? Do I have a virus?
    The desktop of my computer suddenly showed my icons and lettering in very large font, and everything is kind of fuzzy. I checked the to see if It was changed in appearance and themes and it is normal. Is this a virus.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Did the resolution of your desktop get changed?
    On the desktop, right-click and select Properties (you were already there to check the themes). Click on the Settings tab, and on the left there is a Screen Resolution slider. If it has room to move to the right, try that.

Good Luck,
    WallyH
    irate Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 02:58 PM
    Wallyhelps solution, right clicking properties on the desk top, then screen resolution, then moving slider all the way to the right, worked to fix giant font! Thank you so much! I have been struggling with this for three days! Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virus in computer [ 7 Answers ]

My brother has a gateway laptop computer, and it has a virus, I don't know how to clean it out. Is there any software that I can use to get ride of the virus? What can I do to get the virus out! Thanks

Virus on computer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I delete viruses on my computer?

I think I have a Computer virus but it won't go away. [ 9 Answers ]

I've just recently gotten a virus (I'll call it a virus because I don't know all of the terms to use). Every time I run a scan with ad-aware (SE personal), I find new cirtical objects. I've tried keeping them in quarentine, and also deleting the quarentine file. Every time I turn my computer back...

Email font file for installation on another computer? [ 5 Answers ]

I've got font files on this computer but not at home. Both are WindowsXP. Can I simply email (or copy to flash drive) the .ttf files from C/Windows/Fonts then save them to my other computer (c/windows/fonts, of course) and they'll work no problem? Thanks!

Large font - is this a virus? [ 8 Answers ]

Today for the first time, my Yahoo page is displayed in really large font, then other pages are normal. Then some pages will have part large font and part normal. Has anyone had this issue - or know what it is.. I did spybot and ad aware and it didn't change anything. Thanks.

View more questions Search