Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marquezdaisy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Painful bump on vagina
    I noticed I have a painful bump on my vagina and I'm scared. It hurts when I walk or when I try to sit down. What could it be?:confused:
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Make an appointment to see a physician right away. If it's on the outside of your body, then the bump is on your vulva. The vagina is the hole. Hopefully it's something simple like and ingrown hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on vagina [ 6 Answers ]

I have a bump on my vagina. It was like a pimple, but I sqeezed it and pus came out then a little blood. It's still a bump. The bump is located were my vaginal hairs are. Should I be alarmed?

Bump on vagina [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 years old and about 9 days ago I noticed a small bump on the inside of the outter lip of my vagina. It is about the same color as the surrounding skin, and nothing is coming out of it. When I squeeze it nothing comes out either, but it does hurt. I initially thought it was a bug bite...

Bump on outside of vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 and 2 months pregnant with my second child I have been with the same man for 8 years and I have recently found a painful bump on the outside of my vagina under my pubic hair. I don't know what it could be? I was tested for HIV and STD's with my first child and the all came back negative. My...

Painful lump between my anus and vagina [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an 19 year old female with a painful lump between my anus and vagina, sort of right in between the legs a bit closer to the opening to my Virginia. I've only had it for a few days but it seems to be getting bigger. The lump itself is hard and it hurts a lot to touch and it bleeds a...

Bump on outside of vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I've looked through a bunch of pages. Let me start by telling you that my body has been through a lot of stress lately. I was diagnosed with genital herpes almost 3 years ago, and have only been having 1 or 2 Outbreaks a year. Over Christmas, I had an outbreak, took medicine and it cleared...

View more questions Search