Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rinacakes1991 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Character study
    Which one of the following short stories takes a series of completely ordinary events and develops them into a character study?

A. Pauls Case
    B. A Private History of a Campaign That Failed
    C. Young Goodman Brown
    D. A Pair of Silk Stockings
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Feb 25, 2008, 08:36 PM
    It's not letter C for sure, Even though I read it years ago I'd say- A. Paul's Case-kills himself by jumping in front of a train at the end of the story. Also, something peculiar that should grab the reader's attention is his eyes. Definitely he was a case. Like in a mental case-which deals with character.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a name for a character [ 12 Answers ]

If anyone can help please help soon! I'm writing a script and I need a character name. She's a young girl around 15/16. Very pretty. She is very passionate and is ignorant of her extreme power. She is witty and full of fire....I was thinking something like Shea, or Kyri but they seemed to plain...

How do I get this character [ 16 Answers ]

Its like a 1 but with the line at the top pointing horizontally left Or Rotate an L by 180 degrees and it looks like that

What's the name of this Character? [ 6 Answers ]

As I was rummaging through the basement today, I came across an action figure that I haven't seen in years. I don't recall where I got it, and I don't regognize it. It's a man (or manlike creature) with green, metallic skin. Its got pointed ears and a black mustache that reaches from its nose to...

Help naming a character... again [ 4 Answers ]

Isabelle: from 1800’s, known as the towns reader. Always found in the book store, she is oblivious to many things. __________: Main Character: 2005, Known as the new girl even after 2 months of being in school. Witty and not very number smart prefers reading, loves books. She can be goofy at...

Defamation of Character [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if I can counter-sue for defamation of character and slander for this situation. I responded to a person's house who called police. Upon arriving there the person was uncooperative. He decided that he did not want the police there anymore and in order for him to shut...

View more questions Search