Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheArk07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Becoming 501c3
    I have a small Parrot Sanctuary and need to find out how to get started on becoming non-profit.
    hedgey06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Hi Ark07,

I'm UK based so establishing a non-profit organisation is different over here, but I came up with these links: How to Form a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation and 501(c - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Hope they're useful, best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file a 501c3 [ 2 Answers ]

I am a new ministry and with only about 10 members and I would like to know how to file for the 501c3, I'm told I must have this before I can start my church, but at this time I'm doing it from my home and internet. So what can I do. My finance are short. Thank you, Rev. Brenda Morris:confused:...

How to get a 501c3? [ 1 Answers ]

Starting a new ministry and wanting to know how and IF we need to get a 501c3? We will have a staff and future property.

501c3 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Rahfeki Brown the questioned I have is can I file my 501c3 on my own don't want to pay the 400.00 dollars to someone else if I can do it myself

501c3 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I originally posted under philanthropy/charity and was directed to repost here for possible insight. Below are my two posts, if you can shed any light on the topic, I'd much appreciate it: Ok, here is my situation. I have a friend who needs adaptive equipment in the form of a service dog....

501c3 [ 1 Answers ]

I am applying for a 501c3 tax status.I don't know if it will be a private foundation or not. Here is what I am looking at doing. Starting a christian camp for teens, that is funded with grants aand church support and help by indiv. Got any ideas? Thanks

View more questions Search