Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiwigirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2006, 03:44 AM
    Calling all Psychics... Please Help!
    I asked Maria this question but decided I should put it in the main forum...

I'm a single working mother of 2 and concerned about my career and ultimately my ability to financially support my WONDERFUL children. I've been at my current job for nearly 5 yrs and have done pretty well. It's been a struggle raising my kids but I get by... please use your insight to tell me if there's any possibility for career advancement at my current job or if moving oversea's may be a better option.

Any guidance will be much appreciated!

Thank You and God Bless!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2006, 04:52 AM
    Hi, Kiwigirl,
    Putting it in the main forum is a good idea, as you will get many answers here. I am not a psychic, don't pretend to be.
    But, at 63 yrs old, retired, and having worked 3 major jobs in my lifetime so far, I can tell you that your future depends on you.
    I don't know any details about your current job, but do know that hard work, dedication, and improving in your area, are the prerequisites for advancement. It also depends on who you work for; the company. Are there any positions above you? Are they filled by those who will be there until they retire? How many positions can you work toward?
    These are questions you have to answer to yourself. Mainly, is there a chance for advancement to another position.
    I do wish you and your wonderful children the best.
    kiwigirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2006, 11:47 AM
    Thanks fredg, yes I usually live my life by weighing all my options and reasoning but sometimes call on psychics for "special" guidance. I work very hard and there is possibility of advancement but I also have an urge to move overseas with extremely close family members who've just moved. Utlimately I'll make my own decision but also think highly of intuitive psychics. Many thanks for you taking the time to answer me it was very helpful!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 02:35 PM

I'm sorry, but we don't have psychics here.

You future is always just what you make of it. Set yourself some clear cut goals and then start making your dreams come true.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Please I need a real psychics help here. [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have known diis guy for a while about a year and half we've been friends about a year and half but late last year I started having feelings and I think he too then we started making out and you know all those stuff but no sex but smtimes he behaves cold and won't talk but the next min he...

Psychics? [ 69 Answers ]

Is it wrong to consult a psychic? What about looking up horoscopes?

I need help from psychics [ 1 Answers ]

I am really confused and I am so curious to know how my partner is thinking about me, I want to go deep inside him because he isnot good at expressing his feelings.. can any good psychic here help? My birthdate is 27 January 1974 and his is 31 December 1977.. is that enough info for psychic to tell...

View more questions Search