Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Who is currently requiring you to get an implant?
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Mar 6, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Who is currently requiring you to get an implant?
    I think you need to re-read what I wrote because I don't know what you talking about.
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    i think you need to re-read what i wrote because i dont know what you talking about.
    I referring to this:
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    This mark is thought to be by many the micro chip which will be inserted into the hand and foreheads of people. The micro chip will contain a person’s identity like SS#, driver’s license # bank acc # credit card numbers e.t.c SO instead of carrying your debit card to go to wall mart, they can just scan your arm. This was told to me in the early 90's and thought it was a stretch but now with technology advancing, i can definitely see how this can be facilitated.
    They have already started to insert these micro chips in children in and dogs in coutries like Japan.
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Mar 6, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Re-Read

During the reign of the anti-Christ everyone will be forced to have the mark on their hand or forehead in order to buy or sell. This mark is thought to be by many the micro chip which will be inserted into the hand and foreheads of people. The micro chip will contain a person's identity like SS#, driver's license # bank acc # credit card numbers e.t.c SO instead of carrying your debit card to go to wall mart, they can just scan your arm. This was told to me in the early 90's and thought it was a stretch but now with technology advancing, I can definitely see how this can be facilitated.
    They have already started to insert these micro chips in children in and dogs in coutries like Japan
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2008, 03:25 PM
    So you think the reign is near?
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 03:57 PM
    I was taught as a child that the Pope is the Beast of Revelation, and the number 666 is derived from an inscription alleged to be on the Papal tiara, "Vicarius Filii Dei". This claim has been thoroughly debunked, but it illustrates the lengths some will go to in their attempt to attach significance to every obscure scriptural reference.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Mar 6, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryguy
    I was taught as a child that the Pope is the Beast of Revelation, and the number 666 is derived from an inscription alleged to be on the Papal tiara, "Vicarius Filii Dei". This claim has been thoroughly debunked, but it illustrates the lengths some will go to in their attempt to attach significance to every obscure scriptural reference.
    I don't think the reference being discussed is obscure. It is easy to use that way to dismiss something that we either don't understand, or don't believe. The mark of the beast will be a real mark. We can't know exactly what it will be now, but you can rest assured that it will be either in the forehead or on the hand and it will be enforced everywhere the beast rules. Consider that according to the Book of Revelation, the rule of the Beast and The Anti-christ will be marked by wars, so it is reasonable to think that the mark will not be world-wide. The wrath of God WILL be wold-wide. The main thing is, we don't have to be here at that time.
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2008, 05:38 PM
    Sounds like the U.S. has a big role to play in that.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2008, 05:40 PM
    I thought it was 616.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    I don't think the reference being discussed is obscure. It is easy to use that way to dismiss something that we either don't understand, or don't believe.
    I understand it all too well, but you're right, I don't believe it.
    kindj Posts: 253, Reputation: 105

Mar 7, 2008, 11:14 AM
    We don't really know for sure what the mark itself will mean. Revelation was written using symbolism that would've been understood by 1st-2nd century Christians, but probably not to their Roman persecutors. Tragically, the key to understanding the symbolism used has been all but lost to us in modern times. We can get some hints from Daniel and Ezekial, but the majority of it is simply lost.

However, I feel fairly confident that when these events come to pass, there will be absolutely zero doubt about the identities of those involved.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2008, 06:46 PM
    While I think I addressed this early in this thread, as noted so much of Revelation is symbolism. With that said, the head is normally compared to our thoughts and our hands is the work we do.

So the mark of the Anti Christ would be thinking and iiving the life of those that follow him and the hands is doing his work.

So if you don't follow the teachings and do the work or the antichrist you could not do anything.

But men and women have thought it was everything, as of late it was social security cards, drivers license, national ID. Before that it was science or teaching,

The fact is, it is going to be something that should be obviously against the bible, So it is not going to be social security cards, or chips or material things ( well the jury is still out on the internet) yep many thought it was the internet.
    sndbay Posts: 1,447, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2008, 05:18 PM
    The main thing is, we don't have to be here at that time.

Please explain then... how the Truth written in Matthew 24:3 where Jesus speak of the signs for the end times . Jesus has certainly told us to be aware of these signs. Many of these signs are not unlike what we see today. Jesus tell us to take heed that no man decieve us? I believe Jesus, and I trust Jesus. By Jesus words we will have to be here and should hear the Truth that He has told us..

KJV Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? And what [shall be] the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

KJV Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

KJV Matthew 24: 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

KJV Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

The abomination of desolation is satan, standing in Jerusalem... and from what Jesus says satan will say he is the Lamb with plans to deceive us.. Revelation 12 speaks of a flood of lies that will come from his mouth. And both Matthew 24:22, Revelation 13:5 talk of the time frame satan has before the True Son of God comes. This time was shorten for the elects sake...

KJV Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Jun 30, 2008, 08:35 AM
    The question about the temple buildings and the city of Jerusalem had a fulfillment in 70 AD. I don't know that you can say for certain that that particular prophecy has to have a second fulfillment. Maybe so, but those believers who lived in Jerusalem in 70 did indeed flee the city when the Romans pulled back their lines temporarily. No one else got out of the city after that and the slaughter was horrible. Read Josephus' history for details. The ONLY sign of the end of the Church age is that the gospel of the Kingdom of God will be preached would wide first. This is currently being accomplished, so we should be prepared at all times. The Apostle Paul gives details concerning the end of the age.
    sndbay Posts: 1,447, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 01:15 PM
    The question about the temple buildings and the city of Jerusalem had a fulfillment in 70 AD. I don't know that you can say for certain that that particular prophecy has to have a second fulfillment. .
    There is only one fulfillment of the Truth=Jesus

KJV Matthew 13:34-40 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: 35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. 36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. 37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one]; 39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Jesus came to fulfill all that is written.. The "promise" of His return for those that believe in Him, and follow His lamp of light, His word of Truth, and Life there after.

His Truth Luke 22:16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God. Luke 22:18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mark 7:31-36 [ 8 Answers ]

How does this verse impact our lives

About the whole chip thing with the mark of the beast. [ 33 Answers ]

Is that what they are making now and starting to use on animals? What are th consequences of accepting it?:eek:

Beauty and the beast type TV show from the eighties [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a TV programme from the 80s which was a bit like beauty and the beast and the lion like dude like lived in the sewers under New York and I think he fought crime. I've been racking my brains but I can't think of the name cheers!

View more questions Search