Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raja Bahrain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 11:23 AM
    ICWAI Final Exam
    Dear Sir,
    I quilified ICWA-Inter exam on Dec'04, but till now I couldn't clear final Exam. I am presently Working in Bahrain as an Management accountant, because I am staying abroad so face lot of difficultise to prepare for exam, I want to appear for Stage-III exam for Jun'08 form Dubai. Can u please sugest me how to prepare for final exam(Stage III).
    :confused:
    Thanks & regards
    suganyag Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 04:23 AM
    Hi Sir,

Im doing icwa final new syllabus.. I am going to appear in exam in June month.. However I have not completed computer training and modular training as of now. Can I appear for both stages and complete the computer and modular training before results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Final Exam Help Please [ 11 Answers ]

I have another one thank you for those that are helping me. Revenue and expense data for Malden Company are as follows: 2006 2005Adminstrative expenses $37,000 ...

Can't pass the ICWAI examination [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am in a big problem , I had taken admission in the ICWAI course , I managed to clear most of the papers but unfortunately I am unable to clear the last 8 papers. Last three years I am appearing in the examination but every time the result is negative. My parents have...

Duration for ICWAI [ 4 Answers ]

How long does it ideally take to complete the ICWAI course?

Accounting Final Exam Help Please [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this by tomorrow. Thank you A summary of the time tickets for August follows: Description Amount Description Amount Job # 321 $11,000 Job #342 $8,300 Job # 329 8,2 00 Job # 346 ...

Accounting Final Exam Help Please [ 2 Answers ]

Here is a long one: This is due tomorrow and I really need to pass this class if anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Thank you State the section(s) of the statement of cash flows prepared by the indirect method (operating activies, investing activities, financing activies, or not...

View more questions Search