Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ojails Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Introduction letter for mri services
    I need to write a introduction letter from administration to referring md's regarding new start up for mri services in their area.
    CMM_Kaleido Posts: 77, Reputation: 8

Feb 25, 2008, 01:37 PM
    I am not sure about the relationship between you and your target audience and the topic of the introduction letter. Are you connected to the mri service provider or the doctors?

In the meantime, a question about introduction letters was answered in the past with some resources that may help you. I have included the link to the previous question below.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/writin...ion-66858.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in writing an introduction letter to send to businesses. I started a pressure washing business and I would like to send letters out introducing my company and what we do. Something different and striking to make them want to call me. I don't mind doing a follow up call also. Thank...

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company. Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Letter of introduction [ 1 Answers ]

I am an interior designer with 20 years of experience. I am looking for a letter of introduction

View more questions Search