Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 25, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Loch ness monster?
    Hello, as many of you know that I'm from scotland and loch ness is only about 100 miles away
    I was just wondering if other people from different contries believe in this sea serpant? (thats all I could explane it by lol) I do, I am one of the people who believe in ufos, aliens, big foot etc. lol ill put a pic of what is meant to be 'nessie' under this writing

that's if that worked lol
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2008, 11:01 AM
    I think the story of the Loch Ness Monster is fascinating, but I think it's nothing more than just a story! :)

I remember reading somewhere that the first person to see "Nessie" was a man who owned a hotel on the lake... great way to drum up business, in my opinion! But further than that, to my knowledge, the compelling evidence (like the photo you posted) have all be de-bunked as fakes.

I'd love to visit though; my hubby and I want to get pictures of each other pointing at the water in shock like we see Nessie eating people or something! :)
    buckbeater Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2008, 04:23 PM
    IT is a story. Get over it. Do not try to impress yourself by looking at photos. No one believes in it. Get a life and stop watching UFOs:cool:
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Mar 6, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by buckbeater
    IT is a story. get over it. do not try to impress yourself by looking at photos. NOONE believes in it. Get a life and stop watching UFOs:cool:

Look its my life I can do what I want, if you got a problem with it then go some place else:mad:
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2008, 04:10 PM
    I don't know, I think it's possible for it to exist.There are probably hundreds of species not discovered yet.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Hi macky'

I remember seeing a documentary on this, a few years ago, apparently several people had photographs which were later proven to be hoaxes, however there still remains in the local area, many believers who swear, that they have seen the monster, and it is real.

Who am I to say one way or another... I always thought it was true,I also believe in ufo's, and other beings... why not,
    Not sure about big foot though!! who knows

Scotlands a fabulous place to live, many years ago, my mum and dad( bless them) used to live in Scotland... my Dad was a light house keeper and used to say how beautiful it was there, I've never been, but one day I will have to.
    cowandchicken Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 10:15 PM
    I believe.
    gemademoiselle Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2008, 05:17 PM

Its possible,
    There are mutations in nature... and the loch ness monster could be one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lake monster movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I recall a movie from awhile ago that involved these children in search of a lake monster. I'm pretty sure at some point a child left an oreo on the dock which the monster ate. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is really bugging me.

Monster santa [ 4 Answers ]

There was a movie don't remember but I think it was late 80s early 90s about a monster Santa one the at the end the daughter in the family was sitting the house and the mom and dad say there is no such thing as Santa and they get sucked out from the house and they die and the little girl say I...

Monster munch crisps [ 2 Answers ]

Were monster munch crisps a lot bigger than they are today??

Monster in Law [ 16 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as an easy going, fun person. However, there is one lady that can change all that. My mother in law. She is an overbearing woman, who intentionally does and says things that are cruel. My husband just had knee surgery on Monday. It was a rather simple surgery (thanks...

About Monster Inc [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every One, any one can tell me How was the person talked as Mike in Monster Inc movie? Thank for helping me ;)

View more questions Search