Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dflfdlgjhdf Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 04:14 AM
    My future career
    I am planning to become a GP (general practitioner) once I finished studying high school and in order to do that, I have to study medecine in university.

I know that to get into medecine, you have to physics, chemistry, human biology, engish, and also a type of maths which I don't know.CAn some one tell what type of maths I should do?
    madhu malathi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Want to know about my studies
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 09:58 PM
    If I were planning to become a GP, in high school I would take algebra, geometry, trig, statistics and probability, and calculus. All would be important in some way for medicine. I would also take four years of English that includes public speaking, writing, and Shakespeare; psychology; world history; the government of your country; and four years of science.

I would also make sure my handwriting is clear and easily read.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Future Career with background [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Can a person who has a felony for embezzlement still become a nurse?

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Regarding my career [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir, I completed my bachelor in electronics and communications engineering in August 2003 from VTU, karnataka,India. My result is graded as first division with 60.325%. I am a Nepalese and in nepal right now.I want to study masters in the field related to my subject in a developed...

My future Career [ 1 Answers ]

How would you describe my coming life cause it seem to have a block.

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations [ 6 Answers ]

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations is one of the questions on the Candidate Registration form I have been given to fill out for tomorrow. I have no clue what to write at all.

View more questions Search