Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tasha0821 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 11:46 PM
    I don't know what's wrong
    I have been having a period but I am also having pregnancies symptoms like queezy,vomitting,tired all the time, I am know starting to feel some movement at the bottom of my stomach like something is inside rubbing against my skin and sometimes I feel a kicking sensation know can you tell me what do you think of that please I need answers thank you!!
    tashamarie80 Posts: 62, Reputation: 5

Feb 24, 2008, 11:48 PM
    Go see your doctor asap!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what's wrong with me [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 12 years old and I get teased by everyone I'm a strait A and A- student with a uncational B and I ask my friends and they say that I am not ugly and neither do half the people that tease me so what's wrong help me please:confused:

Wats wrong with age difference? [ 7 Answers ]

One question what happens if a girl that's 13 or 14 wants to date a guy that's 17 or 18 is it wrong because I think in my opinion love doesn't have an age??

Girl in serious need ,wats wrong with me? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi... I use to my period every month... a year ago I started to get it every 2nd month... the doctor said it was because of stress.. NOW the last time I got my period was feb 11 2007 and it is now July 12 2007... whats wrong with me? I am afraid to go to the doctor I don't want it to be anything...

Wats Wrong With Me? [ 6 Answers ]

It been 2 and a half year that I have been trying to get pregnant with my husband. No doctors can find out with wrong with me. Their opinion was that might has to do with " Imbalnce hormones". As of today I haven't had my period for 7 months. All pregnancy test were negative.:confused: I would get...

View more questions Search