Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gregory323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 10:02 PM
    Trucking business
    We are about 2 months away from starting our trucking company, My question is how do you get contracts with different customers? In this line of work what is it that they look for in the company to offer the contract? Any other advices are appreciated. Thank you for your time.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 05:29 AM
    I do apologize that know one has yet responded to your question. What kind of trucking is it that you are going to have? To where and what will you be hauling?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 07:43 AM
    If you are over the road, there are brokage companies that you can use to find you loads, But if you are fidning your own work, you will need someone that sells your business, you have to provide either much better service or better price or both.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 08:01 AM
    Also, depending on the kind of trucking that you are going to do, I can show you how to advertise your services for free on the Internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business plan how to for a trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:

Starting a trucking business [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California and want to start a trucking business delivering appliances and furniture. However I don't know where to begin. A friend of mine who works for bestbuy had offer to help, but once she saw that I was truly interested she backed out of the offer. I really need help! Please if...

Trucking Business [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to buy a semi truck and start my own business, but I don't know what I need to do to get started. Can you help?

View more questions Search